I then looked at Ethan, and I swear I stopped breathing for a second. He was wearing a black suit too, he had a white shirt underneath and a baby blue tie to match my outfit. One of his hands were in the pockets of his black dress pants and he was wearing a pair of black shoes. His other hand held a white box; which probably had the corsage. His hair was made neatly and he was nodding to something Lucas was saying.

My eyes travel to his biceps which look like they're bulging in his suit sleeve. I bite my lip as my eyes travel up and down his form and continue to walk down the stairs. "Our men sure as hell look like some good eye candy." Madison whistles quietly to me in my ear and I nod, unable to remove my eyes from Ethan.

There is just something so attractive in seeing your boyfriend in formal wear.

"Oh my god you girls look amazing!" We hear Jullie say from the side of the stairs. I remove my gaze from the boys and look at Jullie. "Thank you." I smile. My eyes return back to Ethan, only to see that he is now looking at me.

His eyes are slightly wide, and if I am not wrong his mouth is slightly parted. We finally step down from the final step and make our way to our respective dates. I stand in front of Ethan with a bright smile and I see his eyes roam all around my figure before gulping, causing me to blush.

"Damn baby. You look good." He finally murmurs as he wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer. "You look quite fine yourself Mr. Turner." I smile as I look up at him. "Mr. Turner huh?" He smirks. And I blush and nod. "Well Ms. Watson, you look very fine yourself." He smiles and pecks my forehead.

"Okay lovebirds sorry to cut the moment, but please put on your corsage and then we take pictures!" Jullie says. We break away from each other and look at Jullie sheepishly. She chuckles and shakes her head, before gesturing to open the box in Ethan's hand.

Ethan looks at me, before removing his hands from around me and opening the box that was in his hand. He slowly takes out a white and blue corsage. He puts the box on the small console table next to us, before taking my left hand. He slowly ties the corsage on my wrist before kissing my hand and dropping it to my side.

I take the pin out from the box and pin it to one of the flaps of his coat just as I hear the click of a camera. I turn to Jullie who is holding a camera in her hand, Luke and Madison a few steps behind her. I notice a red and black corsage on her wrist and a similar pin on Lucas's coat.

"Okay, Lucas and Madison go stand next to them. We will first take group pictures then I will take pictures of both couples separately." She gushes. We nod and smile at her excitement before standing together as she takes our pictures. Then she takes a few pictures of Lucas and Madison, before doing the same for Ethan and I.

"Alright. Alright. Jules, I think they have had enough pictures." David chuckles as he loosen his ties and drops his briefcase on the sofa. I guess he came back from work.

"Hush. Just a few more pictures." She squeals, and David and Ethan sigh at the same time. He walks behind Jullie and wraps his arms around her waist before dragging her a bit back, causing Jullie to pout. "You kids get going. She is going to hold you back for way too long." David chuckles as Julie scowls.

Jullie grumbles something under her breath as she crosses her arms and David pecks her cheek before pulling her out of the living room completely. "Well, I guess we should get going." Ethan says after a moment. "Yep. Wait.. where are Chase and Andrew?" I ask as I look up at him. "Oh they said they will meet us there." He says and I nod. All of us make our ways out of the door and towards Lucas's car.

Ethan and I sit in the back, while Madison and Lucas sit in the front. Madison turns on the radio and all of us sing along with the songs playing.

~~~