"He doesn't really have to ask me. I mean we are dating so we kind of are already going together, right?" Right? "Nuh uh. He has to ask you. If Lucas wouldn't have asked me I would have thrown a fit until he did." She says matter-of-factly.

"It's honestly fine. I don't want a whole 'magical' proposal. He can't just ask me normally." I shrug. She sighs as we enter our classroom.

~~~

Ethan asked me to come to the football field for some reason. He first said it was because he had practice, which was very odd since football season is over. And when I pointed that out he said it's because the coach apprenty wanted to talk to him so he needs me to wait at the football field so that we can drive home.

"I am telling you! He is going to ask you!" Madison jumps. Apparently ever since I told Madison about this, she is assuming that Ethan is planning a whole 'surprise proposal', as she calls it, for me.

"I don't think he is. Coach probably wanted to talk to him about his scholarship or something." I shrug. "Whatever, well Lucas is waiting for me. I will see you later." She smiles and waves. I smile back and wave as she walks towards Lucas's car where he is waiting for her.

When she reaches him he leans off his car and pecks her lips before opening the door for her. Just as he jogs to his side and is about to open his door he spots me. He smiles and waves at me and I wave back. He gets in the car and off they drive.

I then turn around and make my way to the football field. As I enter the football field my eyebrows furrow. Ethan isn't here. Maybe he is in the sports room with coach or something.

Just then I spot some... white.. things..? In the middle of the field. I slowly walk towards it, with furrowed eyebrows.

Just as I reach close enough to see my eyes widen and I gasp. Right in the middle of the field, made out of white clothes is the word Prom with a question mark. Just then Ethan came out of nowhere. His hands were in his black jeans pockets, his black t-shirt slightly clung onto his torso making his body look very defined and his hair was messy, just the way I liked it.

"So... Prom?" He asks, with a grin as he bites his lower lip to contain his huge grin. "Yes!" I nod happily. I see him exhale and then open his arms for me. I giggled as I rushed to him and wrapped my arms around him tightly. He stumbled back slightly but wrapped his arms around me.

"How did you do.. All this?" I ask gesturing to the whole thing he made. "Well, I couldn't do it alone. And I had a free period for my last class so I and a few other guys who had a free period did this, oh and also coach. We found all these white clothes in the sports room, they were stocked up in the back for some reason." I feel him shrug lightly. "Hmm." I mumble.

End of Flashback

The sound of the doorbell breaks me out of my thoughts. "Oh my god! Lucas is here." She squeals. I nod and smile at her. She 'touches up' her makeup. "Girls! The guys are waiting for you!" We hear Jullie yell from downstairs.

"Coming!" Both of us yell back. We both looked at each other with an excited smile before walking out the room.

We talk down the stairs, Madison ahead of me as I walk behind her, talking it slightly slow due to my heels. I see Lucas and Ethan standing just a few meters away from the stairs, both of them talking about something. Lucas was wearing a black suit, with a satin black shirt on the inside and a dark red tie which matched Madison's outfit. He was wearing black dress pants and shiny formal shoes. His hair was gelled back nicely. He had a box in his hand, which probably had the corsage for Madison and him.