Chapter 19: Idiot

Start from the beginning

The rabbit hopped away from them, and when the rabbit is nowhere to be found Mina tried to put Chaeyoung back down on the ground.

"Wait, wait! Why are you putting me down? Is it gone?" Chaeyoung hugged Mina's neck tighter not wanting to let go that made Mina paused from putting the princess down.

"It is my lady, so please go down now. You're not that light and you're blocking the passage of my breathing." Mina said as she continued putting the princess down.

"What was it?" Chaeyoung asked while scanning her surroundings, making sure that the thing is gone.

"It's just a rabbit my lady." Mina said and sighed like a disappointed mother to her child.

"A r-rabbit?" Chaeyoung asked once again, can't believe that she acted like that just because of a rabbit.

"Yes. my lady. a. rabbit." Mina repeated again, but this time she emphasize her words for Chaeyoung to realize how foolish it was.

"I didn't know you're such a scaredy cat." Mina said and laughed. She couldn't contain it anymore.

"Yah! You said it was a wolf, who wouldn't be scared by that?" Chaeyoung defended herself.

"And you believed? As if there's really a wolf here my lady... haaa.. you really made me laugh." Mina said as she calmed herself from laughing.

Chaeyoung was pissed, but she's liking this too. The way Mina's eyes formed like crescent moons and how her smile became wider that it showed her lovely gummy smile.

"Quit making fun of me, let's go back." Chaeyoung seriously said as she walked away first.

Apparently, she's actually just flustered. Mina is just too damn attractive.. and Chaeyoung must admit.. Mina is far more dangerous than wolves or even rabbits, whatever.

"I'm sorry my lady.." Mina said as she followed the sulking princess.

The two reached the boarders and luckily for them again the guards are not there, they swiftly went in with no problems at all until they reached their rooms.

"That's odd, there should be atleast three guards guarding the area tonight, but how come they aren't there?" Mina asked herself as she escorted the princess to her room.

"Maybe they're on their breaks Mina, don't think too much at least we didn't got caught." Chaeyoung replied.

"I guess so, I'll go back to my room now my lady.." Mina said as she face her back on the latter.

She thought their night ended there, but for Chaeyoung it isn't yet.

"Wait Mina!" Chaeyoung called.

"Hmm?" Mina asked as she raised her brows, wondering.

"Can you sleep with me?" Chaeyoung asked that made Mina open her mouth shocked from the sudden request.

What?

"Sleep? With you?" Mina asked.

"Y-yes, i-i might not get any sleep. This is embarrassing.. but I'm still scared from what happened earlier." Chaeyoung explained.

And Mina is having doubts if it's real or a somewhat joke.

"You mean the rabbit? But you're here at the palace my lady.. no need to be scared anymore." Mina said, she doesn't really like the idea of them sleeping together, knowing that she does have feelings towards the latter. She might not control herself.

Same goes to Chaeyoung. They might crash if ever.

"I might get a nightmare.. please Mina, just for tonight." Chaeyoung pleaded and Mina couldn't argue with that, she's so soft for Chaeyoung when she's acting like this.