Stardust Crusaders 14

Start from the beginning

...

Meanwhile Jotaro and crew head to the sacred city of Varanasi in a small bus.

"Look....I do not usually get on a soap box like this...." Polnareff trailed off as you shook your head in annoyance, he went at this for hours now. "But stupid people are just that. You can repeat something a million times and they still won't listen. You know the type right? There is just no helping the poor souls. But you know, uh....." He looked at the Indian woman hesitantly. "I never got your name."

"Nena." She replied curtly, she obviously was not interesting in him, keeping a cool demeanor toward the Frenchman as you sighed irritated.

"Nena! That is a great name! Daughter of that wealthy Varanasian family from around here, right'" Polnareff's eyes widened in surprise. "You are good looking and I can tell you are smart too- I have an eye for people which leads me to my point...."

Can't he just stop talking for a second?! You gritted your teeth in frustration as Kakyoin chuckled silently, as Joseph scratched his arm absentmindedly, while Jotaro minded his own business.

"Hol Horse is a horrible, lying bastard. He is manipulating you!" Polnareff shouted. Do not snap, do not snap....You chanted in your head but it was seriously getting harder by every passing second. "Think how your parents would feel! You hear me?" Polnareff continued as Nena looked at him unimpressed. "You cannot end up like this! I know it is easy when you are in love but you cannot afford to see the world with such a narrow view." Polnareff stood up as you started to tremble; he really was not going to stop on his own. "Take a step back and look at the whole picture-"

"Oh shut up for a second will you Polnareff! For god's sake...if he exists up there!" You snapped irritated. "Leave the poor girl alone! Let her be!" you breathed heavily as Kakyoin tired to stifle his laughter as Jotaro broke into a small grin, Nena looked at you surprised smiling while Polnareff stared at you dumb founded before blushing madly.

"Hey we are almost there...." Kakyoin changed the topic as you smiled at the red head gratefully. By all means Polnareff was a great person but nobody could just sit there right in front of him when he yells for hours about the same topic....

"The city of Varanasi....The sacred river the Ganges. A place for holy men, the young, the old, the sick....Where cows, dogs, monkeys and food for human consumption, lie along side excrement and corpses for cremation.....The River embraces all its water ever flowing from birth unto death. Its holy water from a microcosm of life. Visitors of Varanasi are said to remain transfixed, never wanting to leave. Perhaps the landscape that is this sacred land is a window unto soul...." You mumbled to yourself chuckling...."It really had not changed at all."

Suddenly a fly flew over to Joseph as something on his arm bit off its head, without any of you noticing.