Sold| Chapter 1

Ariana's POV

At what point in time did my life get so awful? What did I ever do to deserve this?

"Don't miss me too much bitch." My aunt stood at the door, waving with a smirk on her face as the stranger dragged me to his car.

A tear rolled down my cheek and I wiped it away as fast as I could. I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of seeing me cry. She didn't deserve it. After ten years of threatening, she's finally done it. She's getting rid of me and in the most awful way too.

She sold me. She sold me to a stranger for three thousand dollars. Clearly that's all I'm worth to her.

I'm only seventeen, not even a legal adult yet.

The strange man had blond hair and a tall muscular build. His eyes were hidden behind sunglasses and he wore dark clothing.

I found it hard to process what was actually happening. I felt like I was paralyzed when he pushed me into his car and my body still felt numb when we pulled up in the driveway of an unfamiliar house. I was quiet when he dragged me out of the car and into the said house. I just allowed him to drag me around as if I wasn't a human being like he was.

He tightened his grip on my arm when we got to a staircase and he tugged harshly whenever I started to walk too slow. We stood in front of a white door and without a word, he opened it and  pushed me inside.

Due to the shock, I fell. He bent down as if he was concerned and took in my appearance. Feeling scared for my life, I looked down, trying to avoid eye contact with him at all cost.

When he realized what I was doing, he took my chin between his thumb and index finger and jerked it up, forcing me to look at him. A few seconds passed and then he slowly started leaning in as if he planned to kiss me. It's as if my brain switched back on in that moment and of course, I started freaking out. Out of fear for my life, I started to kick frantically, trying to get away from him. During my fit, I accidentally knocked his sunglasses off his face. When I looked up, I was met with hazel eyes that literally looked like they were turning black. That's when I realized that I had kicked him in his family jewels.

Finding this to be the perfect opportunity to save myself, I got up and ran out of the room as fast as I could. I ran into the first room I saw and closed the door softly. Looking up, I saw a window that seemed to lead to the roof. There was a ladder and I climbed it, trying my best to reach for the window.

I sighed in relief when I pushed it and it opened.

Thank God.

"You cant hide forever!" I heard the man yell.

Maybe I should've locked the door...

Feeling like my heart was climbing up my throat, I pushed the window as far back as it could go and  tried to jump out. Half of my body was through the window and just when I though I was free, my foot slipped and something fell to the ground with a loud thud.

"Shit." I mumbled, knowing that I had just screwed myself over.

I still tried to jump out the window again, but it was too late. I just heard when the door slammed open, hitting against the wall with a loud thud and then I felt fingers wrapping around my ankles, pulling me down from the ladder.

He threw me over his shoulder and started walking back to the room I ran away from. Still hoping I had a chance of escape, I pounded my fists against his back and started to scream as loud as I possibly could. Would anyone even hear me?

"I think you should know that it doesn't hurt." He scoffed.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hope you like it
Vote and comment

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::