Project Doctor

"Yes. Aliens. Those 'werewolves ' are not werewolves at all. They are a type of alien that evolved into what they thought was the scariest thing in the universe; a wolf. Or rather a werewolf. Unfortunately, they only really scare humans so it didn't work out quite so well for them. But then…" "Doctor." They both looked up to met River's disapproving stare. "Not now." She said quietly. "Yes… River's right. You're not quite ready for that yet. Mmm…" The Doctor stood, walked around the console and then stopped in front of Demi again. "Perhaps you could show Demi to her room, Doctor?" River suggested, smiling at the Doctor when he met her gaze. "Yes. Why not? Shall we?" The Doctor held out his hand for Demi; she took it gladly. There was something about this man… Maybe not just something, no; everything about this man made her trust him. But at the same time, she didn't. There was something he and River weren't telling her. But that didn't seem to matter as he intertwined his fingers with hers and led up the stairs past a smirking River and around a corner. 

Demi watched him as he talked about how she was going to like life on the TARDIS (the blue boxs name) and how he and River Song would look after her, though she felt she didn't need looking after. "Doctor?" "Mmm?" "How old are you?" The Doctor laughed airily. "Would you believe me if I told you I was over 900-years-old" He turned back to look at Demi, to take in her reaction. She simply smiled and said "Yes. I do believe you actually." The Doctor raised an eyebrow. "Most people don't; why do you?" Demi shrugged. "When you spend years of your life never knowing if a man with a blue box saving you from death was a dream or not, you research. I had plenty of time to kill in hospital and then in the care home. So, once I'd finished my school homework, I did my own personal homework… on you." The Doctor walked beside Demi now, his fingers still intertwined with hers. "And what did you find?" He asked, curiously. Demi chuckled. "You like your women." The Doctor chuckled himself. "Elizabeth I?" Demi nodded. "You were a very naughty boy, Doctor." The Doctor smirked at her. "She wasn't very happy when I tried to leave, was she?" "No she wasn't." Demi replied, laughing.