Just us <3

You and Lin had been dating for 1 year and 3 months. You were 27 and Lin was teetering At 50. The age gap surprised many, but normally because Lin looked mid 30's. Never once had you two argued. Even when she was stubborn, you quickly disarmed her with a smile and a sweet kiss. Today however, today was different.

   Lin had a mansion, but also owned a penthouse that was closer to the station and to your job. So often you two spent the night there when you had long days, or when Her son would force her to go to the penthouse to spend time with you alone. Lin had two kids, A son who was 21 and a Daughter who was 13. Akenma and Jin. You and Akenma had been best friends for spirits knows how long, he knows you better then anyone. He was also one of the biggest reasons you and Lin were so close.
  Tonight was one of those nights where you and Lin headed to the penthouse after work, to get away from the rest of the world. You both had the weekend off, and Akenma insisted you both stay at the penthouse so he and Jin could have a siblings weekend. Excuses, but I'll take it. You thought as you made your way to the elevator. The penthouse was expensive, that you knew. She owned the entire building, and it was extravagant, to say the least.

"Good evening Mrs.Beifong." The concierge greeted you with a smile. The staff always referred to you as Mrs.Beifong. Although you and Lin weren't married, she never corrected them. She could tell you liked the title, she liked it on you too.

"Hello Bejing. How was your day?" You always make sure to check in the staff, treating them like family.

"It was wonderful, yours?" He politely asked as he handed you the daily mail.

"Tiring, but you know how it is." You chuckled. "Thank you Beijing, send my love to the Misses and the kids. Have a good night!!" You smiled

"Thank you Mrs.Beifong, have a lovely night!!"

You made your way to the elevator, fixing your hair, which you had gotten done the day before, a simple blowout for the business meeting you had today. You were Republic Cities youngest successful business women, and you were a fairly famous multi-talented celebrity. You looked at your outfit, fixing your white silk top, and straightening your grey pants. (Visual below)

You adjusted the small white hand bag you had, you looked at your phone and noticed the group chat had texted:

Akenma: I sent mom and y/n out, anyone wanna come over?

Jin: can you bring juice

Korra: On our way, I'm BORED

Bolin: Count me and Opal

Mako: I'll be there after work

Y/N: wow send me away and then throw a party 😑

Akenma: you're having a party of your own 😏