"I'm off this afternoon, I can help you if you want."

He looked at me hopefully, "Siriusly? Ugh, thank you. I don't feel like failing again."

"Well, I'm finished eating. Should we go now?"

He got up and help me get up too. "Yeah, but where? Professor McGonagall had to close the library after Gryffindor's ghost changed all the books about him and his brother's life."

I chuckled as we exited the great hall. "Did you see the 'Hogwarts: a history' book turning into 'Fred & George's First Prank Ever'?"

He rolled his eyes, "More than half of the Ravenclaws passed out after seeing the new library."

"What about Gryffindor common room? It should be empty since everyone still has classes."

"Are you sure you won't get in trouble?"

"Nico," I looked at him. "No one dares to snitch on me." I winked and we made our was to Gryffindor common room.

Like I expected, it was empty.

I told Nico to wair me there and went back to my room to get my books.

When I came back, Nico wasn't alone.

He was sitting on an armchair while James stood next to him, sending him death glares.

"Potter, may I ask why you're not in class?"

He didn't look away from Nico when he talked. "I'm hiding from Sarah. What about you two?"

"I have empty period and Nico needs help with Herbology."

I placed my book on the study table and sat down, while signalling Nico to sir next to me.

He got up from the armchair and made his way next to me.

James didn't say anything else and sat in front of us.

I ignored him and opened my book, looking to see what we should start with.

"Okay, let's start with the easy ones." I put my finger on the title.

After reading, taking notes and discussing for a while, James loudly cleared his throat.

"Yes, Potter?" I didn't look up from the book and watched as Nico write down more notes.

"Oh, nothing." He placed his index finger on the table and wiped the table. He lifted it back up and blew the dust to the air. "What are you two... studying about?"

I roled my eyes and inhaled deeply. "Herbology."

"Pfft. Easy."

"Oh, is it?" It was sarcasm but James took it seriously and decided to explain.

"You just shove the flower to the soil and done. Oh, and water it a few times in a year."

No wonder why Professor Longbottom kindly asked James' parents for him to quit taking Herbology.

"Yeah, good for you. Now why don't you go back to Sarah while we study, hmm?" I put on my evil smile and turned back to Nico.

"You'll bloody pay for that one." I heard him mutter.

After anouther hour of us studying, James asking weird questions, accidently throwing the quill to Nico, we were finally done with studying.

Now, he had to leave before the common room gets more crowded.

Nico got up and I helped him tidy his stuff. "Thanks a lot for the help. I'll see you around then?"

I nodded and waved as he left the room.

Out of nowhere James started singing, "Finallyyy."

He was laying on the sofa, one of his legs up on where we put our heads, while the other one is hanging down from the sofa.

"I thought he would never leave."

"Don't be dramatic, Potter. Don't you had anything better to do instead of watching us study?"

His head shot back up, "And leave you two alone? Not even in your dreams."

I sat on the armchair across him and made a sad face. "It's a shame you missed your date with Sarah."

"Ugh, stop talking about her." His palms were covering his face while he shook his head to left and right, trying to get the name out of his head. "She's so bloody annoying, and now I have to run away everytime I see her. And it's all your fault!"

I suddenly got angry. "My fault?! You started it! You were the one who put hair dye on my shampoo! Not even going to talk about the fact you did it the day after we went back in time! Which was, once again, your fault!"

"It was an accident!" He defenced himself.

"Was it, Potter? Cause I'm pretty sure I remember you putting the necklace on both of us and playing with it."

James didn't answer. He probably didn't know how to answer, since I'm right.

Five minutes past and students slowly started coming back from their classes.

"Now that you say it, we never met that boy, did we?"

"No." Before he could say anything else, I continued. "And no, we are not doing that again."

He rolled his eyes, but didn't answer.

Hugo and Fred entered the common room and made their way towards us.

"Hey, where were you guys all afternoon?" Fred asked.

"Free period"

"Hiding from Sarah Blossom" we both answered at the same time.

Fred first looked at me, and then James before saying "cool."

Hugo had a sily smile on his face.

"What's up with you?" I asked.

"Christmas break is nearly here. I can't wait for the presents!"

I simply laughed at his actions as Roxanne made her way to us and sat down next to me.

"What are you guys talking about?"

"Christmas holiday."

"Oh yeah, forgot about that." She turned to me and smiled. "What's your plan for chirstmas?"

"Simple. Eat, drink, sleep all day. Until mom draggs me out of bed to go back to Hogwarts, of course."