Questioning

Hailey pov

Emily has been acting strange lately. She's distracted pretty often and isn't paying attention in class. I mean if I were doing it then it'd be fine, but Emily's the classic nerd. She even got glasses last week because her eyesight is shit.

I've been pondering taylor's showing up in my house and I thought it was kind of creepy. I mean we used to be friends yeah... But that doesn't mean she goes INSIDE my house. That means you knock and wait on the outside until I open the door and let you in. But not only that, but she was hella rude to Emily, referring to her as a one night stand.

I continued to think while walking into the library. I might've been skipping class but it was for a good reason. I had to get a stupid book for English and also I know Emily has been hangin around here a lot. So after finding my book I looked around to see if I saw her. I started in the most obvious places and then made my way to the more hidden ones. After looking everywhere I have up and say in one of the chairs to start reading. I was already behind 5 chapters.

"Hey baby, I've been looking for you." I heard somewhere to my right. I assumed that since I was in one of the places people go to hook up, someone was about to get busy. So before it got awkward, I stood up and left. I didn't want to be out in the open because cutting class could get me suspended, so I went to another hidden area that was cornered in by three bookshelves. What made this place so great is that the bookshelves were full of tall dictionaries and encyclopedias and shit. So there weren't many holes for someone to look through. I took a seat in the far corner and went back to reading.

"Oh I like this spot better." I heard the same voice. This time I was miffed. I glanced up and saw taylor is a slutty schoolgirl outfit. You know, tight white button up, short plaid skirt, black bra, the whole 9.

Nervously I stood and back up further into the corner. What can I say she was blocking my exit...

Taking this as her cue, she slowly walked towards me, shifting her hips with each step.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Go read rockbottom, it's probably better than this story, I'm sure you'll love it

Vote, comment, have at it