Always and forever girlxgirl

I slowly get to my feet and look at the girl I just ran into. She was about 5' 4" with brown hair that was tied in a pony tail.

"Oh my god... I'm so sorry!" I mumbled, not wanting Hailey to be mad at me. After all she was the prettiest girl in school, and also the most popular

"You should be, watch where you're going next time, k?" She said angrily.

She got to her feet and walked over to me "haven't seen you around here, so maybe you don't know, next time you slip up like that it won't end very well for you, got it?" Hailey said

Whoa... She really is a bitch. I looked her up and down and then muttered "whatever" and walked away. I didn't need this on the first day of school. I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and smiled at what greeted me. I'm 5'5 and have blonde hair that falls past my butt. I was blessed with D-cup boobs and a pretty nice ass. I have blue eyes like my mom. When I was 2 my dad walked outta the house and never came back... I don't remember him and my mom threw out all the pictures, she said it was a bad influence to see something that evil on a Daily basis.

I pulled out some Chapstick and was just about to put it on when the late bell rang "shit..." I muttered, late to homeroom on my first day, great.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I walked down the hall until I saw the plaque with the numbers 219A and opened the door. The teacher looked up and said "oh, Miss Chase, nice for you to join us"

Wait how'd he know my name? Oh wait, everyone else is here... That's how

"Take a seat Emily" Mr. Brown said. Glancing around the room I saw that the only seat open was the one next to Queen bitch herself. I quickly walked around the room and sat down, causing Hailey to glance up.

"You have pretty eyes." She said and then went back to texting as if what she just said didn't make any difference, or wasn't important.

"Alright class, not that everyone is here" mr. Brown said, glancing at me "I can explain. So the project is on slavery in the south. You will be assigned partners as well as a group of people, such as African Americans, plantation owners, etc."

I looked up with an 'are you kidding me look' and sighed. I literally just got here, and no one should have a project right before winter break. Yeah, I moved here so my first day is certainly not anyone else's, I came late because my mom had a job offered to her so we had to move to Glendel.

Mr. Brown walked around the room and called out partners "Sarah and Stacy, Mike and Jenny, Sean and George, Hannah and John..." I zoned out until I heard my name "Emily and Hailey. Ok guys you have all the class time from now until Friday of next week

'You've got to be kidding me. I'm gonna have to do all the work!' I thought. Typical, I get to work with queen bitch
What a blessing.

"Well looks like we're partners hun" Hailey said looking at me expectantly

"Yeah... Looks like it. So you free today after school, I wanna get this over with" I said lacking enthusiasm

"Most people would be happy, but yeah, I'll pick you up in the back, spot number 198, be there by 2:30 got it?"
Hailey said sounding annoyed

"Yeah whatever" I said

Well going to a bitch's house on my first day, yay.
----------------------------------------------

Hey babes, this is my first story so I'm not really sure how this is gonna go, but vote and comment any suggestions!