"So what are you doing here?", Iwaizumi asked us. I want to talk but the sound of a car opening its door was cut me off.

 Someone gets out of the Car revealing short dark hair and dark brown eyes. "Daichi?!", I and Oikawa said as both eyes widened.

"Oikawa, Atsumu?", Daichi said to us. Shocked also.

"Hey, Atsumu slapped me if I am dreaming", Oikawa said as I slapped him but not too hard not too soft, Just exactly. "Atsumu, that hurt", Oikawa said. "You said it though", I rolled my eyes and look at Daichi. 

"So you guys knew each other", Iwaizumi questioned us. We nodded.

"Daichi why are you Here?", I asked them. "We are roommates with Tsukishima. And why are guys here?", Daichi said to us. 

"We are also Yamaguchi's roommates", Oikawa said to Daichi.

"So how do you know each other?", Sakusa asked us. "Middle school, duh", Oikawa said with a bitchy tone. 

"Wait, what?!, Is Oikawa or Atsumu are you talking about the guy in Middle school who you Lo-", Iwaizumi said and Sakusa seemed to be tense up. "Shut up, It's not them", Daichi cut off Iwaizumi's Sentence. Iwaizumi and Sakusa seemed to be calmed down. A silence.

"How's Suga?", Daichi asked us. "Why do you want to know? As far as I know, You hurt him", I said to them. 

"So, it's Suga who they are talking to", Iwaizumi whispered to Sakusa. I heard it but the others don't.

"It is a Mistake...",  Daichi said as he lowered his head. "How's that a Mistake?", Oikawa said with a confused face. "Fine, I'll explain the whole thing", Daichi said and we listen to him. Iwaizumi and Sakusa were confused at first but they understand now.

After a Minutes of Explaining:

"So, is Suga fine now", Daichi asked us with a very concerned tone. "Yeah, he's okay though, but deep inside we both know that Suga hasn't moved on yet", Oikawa said to Daichi. "It's like he just buried the pain and never showing it again, but he is still hurt", I said to him. Daichi looked down again feeling bad.

"It's not too late, you have a chance", I and Oikawa said in unison. "Really?", Daichi said. "Yup, a high chance", Oikawa said. "Get your man", I said to encourage Daichi. "Thank you", Daichi said to us.

"But do you know where he is?", Daichi questioned us. I and Oikawa looked at each other and nodded at each other. "He is also in the Haikyuu University, and our roommate also", Oikawa said. After talking to each other.

"We should go now to the school it's nearly night, and we need to give privacy to the two love birds", Daichi said to us. "Also, we're walking because the two will use the car because it is not safe when walking at night", Daichi added. 

We are now walking talking about how to put Daichi and Suga together. "So, in the whole week you should avoid Suga because if he sees you, he will cry like a river", Oikawa said. "After that week, we will set you two up in a place and make things good", I said as Daichi nodded in response. "Just don't get caught", Oikawa said to Daichi.

 "Are you saying this to Suga?", Iwaizumi questioned us. "Nope, of course, if we said to Suga there will be no thrill", Oikawa said and giggled. Iwaizumi has a little smile on his face.

We arrived now in the Dorm building. I gave Yamaguchi's clothes to them. "Put that in Tsukishima's Room", I said as they nodded but still in confusion.

"So, we will go now", Oikawa said as we give each other Byes. "Bye, Omi-kun", I said to Sakusa. "Yer a germ", Omi-Kun said to me. And I pouted, then I saw his eyes a little widened. We now said our Goodbye's and went in different directions.

While walking to our room. "Oikawa, I thought it's fate that Suga and Daichi will meet up, but we are not fate cause were Human?", I asked Oikawa. "Its Fate that planned us to meet up with Daichi, and Its Fate that made us Trust Daichi's back story and to Trust, and Accept him For Suga", Oikawa explained. "Ah okay", I responded to him.

We are now at the front door of our room door and open it. We saw them, they were at the dining table, eating. 

"Atsumu, Oikawa why are you so late", Suga asked us. We both went to the Dining room and sat. "Something came up", Oikawa said to Suga. 

"So, how's the two?", Akaashi asked us. "Cuddling", I said to them. "They're Sweet", Suga said before eating...

To Be Continued:

Sorry for the Errors:

Sorry for being Super Detailed. I guess it gets Boring. Tell me if it is getting Bored or you're getting to your patience because of being Detailed. Sorry again.

Sorry also for my slow Updates:

But I promise this will be more Interesting.

Thank you for reading

See you again in my next Update. Bye!!!