"How do you know that they will be there", Oilawa asked. "They Planned the setting place, so they will be there Hiding somewhere", Suga said as he gives the clothes to us.

"Okay, now go, just don't get caught", Suga said to us.

We said our goodbyes to them and leave.

We are now outside of the dorm building. When I spoke up. "Hey, Oikawa do you think Suga is...still...affected from Daichi", I questioned Oikawa. "Suga said don't mention his Name", Oikawa said to me. "Suga isn't here, we're not backstabbing Suga, I know that you and I are concerned always for Suga. You didn't answer my question", I said to Oikawa.

Oikawa hummed and said, "I don't know, what will happen to the both of them, but I'm sure that someday they will meet again", Oikawa said.

"How can you say that they will meet in the future", I asked him again. "It the fate", Oikawa said proudly.

"Oikawa, are you a Future Reader?", I asked him. "Nah, are you dumb? It's the BFF's Thingy. I know you also have that thought that they will meet, but you just shrugged it off and didn't care. Also, that's why you are asking these questions. So now Shut the fuck up, and let's continue our mission", Oikawa said and I fake an Offended face in the last sentence he said. "How do you know that I just shrugged it off, and didn't care", I asked Oikawa. "BFF's Connection, and that's why we still think that Suga is still affected by Daichi, duh", Oikawa said to me. 

After a long silence of walking together with Oikawa. "Oikawa, do you like Iwaizumi?", I asked him also teasing him. "M-me? huh? No, why would I like Iwa-chan", Oikawa said being defensive. "You're defensive, and You're also in your Denial stage Oikawa", I said to Oikawa. "Me?!, In Denial stage? No that's Impossible!, hehe-hehehe?!", Oikawa said awkwardly. "You're Weird", I said to Oikawa. "Just fucking admit it Oikawa", I said to him as I try to push him Lightly. "I will never admit it cause I have nothing to Admit", Oikawa said Proudly but in a little scared tone. Another silence came, which makes Oikawa come into his Thoughts.

"Atsumu...I think I have a...Crush on...Iwa-Chan...", Oikawa admitted. "But I don't like Iwa-Chan yet", Oikawa trailed off. I hummed in response. "A Crush on someone will be Like and like will be Love someone", I said softly not enough for Oikawa to hear. "What did you say?", Oikawa asked me. "Nothing", I said to him.

We are now at a bakery shop where Tsukishima and Yamaguchi went. After they Bought and someone harasses Yamaguchi, Tsukki held Yamaguchi's hand and went out of the store.

I and Oikawa went to the Stranger. "We are friends with them, so, Back off bitch", Oikawa said to the Stranger and we went out of the bakery shop.

We saw Yamaguchi's back talking with Tsukishima. We hide and wanting to hear their conversion but we can't hear them.

They are now walking again. "I think they will go now to the Special place", I said to Oikawa and he agreed. We are now following them quietly.

We arrive in a park. "They really set up this place", Oikawa said and we giggled. "So where will we meet Iwaizumi or Sakusa?", I asked Oikawa. "I don't know either, let's just go to hide in the Bushes", Oikawa suggested. We went and hide behind the bushes. Of course, we keep quiet.

While we are behind the bushes we hear that someone is also moving. We came near the sound and found out that it was Iwaizumi and Sakusa. We sighed in relief.

They pointed at somewhere and mimicked saying 'Let's Talk there, be quiet' Iwaizumi said with no voice. 

We are now following the Iwaizumi and Sakusa. When we arrive at the exact place it reveals a car. Inside the Car, there was Someone sitting. We are now 15 meters away from Tsukishima and Yamaguchi. So they can't hear us.