Never Say Xever

[Episode begins with the city.]

[sirens wailing.]

[In the Shredder's lair.]

Shredder: Hamato Yoshi's disciples are turtles and a cheetah? And yet they managed to defeat you?

Chris: Not just turtles and a cheetah. Man-sized turtles and cheetah. Trained in Ninjutsu. And I almost had them. 

Xever: Till you lead us into their trap. If you'd let me take them down when I wanted Chris.

Chris: Then we'd never find Hamato.

Shredder: Silence! You were such a promising student.(Unsheaths blade and points it at Chris's neck) I expected much more from you.

Chris: Sensei, give me another chance. I will not fail you again.

Shredder: No, you won't. Xever, you are in charge.

Chris: I won't take orders from this gutter trash.

Shredder: Is that so? (Blades Come out)

Chris: Unless you want me to, master.

Xever: I've already put the word out on the street to watch for the turtles. And when I find them, I'll peel them out of their shells and drop them at your feet.

Shredder: What about the cheetah?

Xever: Oh, I will take care of him myself. He seems the most deadly out of the turtles.

(Shredder walks away and Chris and Xever head for the exit the room.)

[theme song]

April: (Annoyed) "You guys wanna speed it up a little?!"

Donatello: "Are you saying turtles are slow?"

Michelangelo: "That's a hurtful stereotype."

Y/N: Well, genetics does say that turtles are one of the slowest animals. (Leaps off building)

Leonardo: "Show off and trust us, April, we are better off keeping a low profile

Leonardo: "Show off and trust us, April, we are better off keeping a low profile. We find people treat us better when they don't know we exist."

April: "Sorry, I'm just so excited to get you out of the sewer for a change."

Raphael: "What are you talking about? We go out all the time.

April: "Yeah, but tonight your gonna do something besides hitting people."

Raphael: (disappointed) "Aww..."

Y/N: (Pats his Shell) Don't give up hope yet.

April: "Don't worry. You're gonna love this noodle place I found."

Donatello: "And you're sure we'll be welcome?"

April: "Oh yeah. Mr. Murakami doesn't care what people look like. In fact, he won't even know what you look like. He's blind!"