♡Epilogue♡

&Kim Sunwoo&

It's been almost three years since Sunwoo and Haknyeon officially started dating, and they've finally decided to move in together.

Instead of one moving into the others place, they bought a separate home to move into together. They both wanted a place to make new memories and feel like this place was theirs instead of his.

Sunwoo put the apartment up for sale since Chanhee moved to New York for his Internship. Shockingly enough Younghoon decided to go with him.

Their new home was a single level modern house, large windows at the entrance, a nice open concept living room, kitchen with black cabinets and a black island with white marble countertops. They fell in love with the home the moment they stepped foot inside.
Photos for reference:)

It had two bedrooms and two full bathrooms, safe to say Yeonjun was very excited to be living here

Sunwoo's mom was kind enough to give Sunwoo half the money to pay for the home, only half because Haknyeon insisted on paying something as he didn't want her to think he was leeching off of her and her son.

Yeonjun was thrilled when he found out Sunwoo and Haknyeon were talking about moving in together, the thought of living with Sunwoo made him ecstatic.

As they were carrying in boxes from the moving truck Sunwoo saw Haknyeon panting heavily in the kitchen.

"Hak, baby, if you want to take a break than take it. There's not that many boxes left, I'll bring those in." Sunwoo said, now very concerned for his boyfriend. "You can go help Yeonjun unpack his things, I'm sure he needs some help."

Haknyeon smiled tiredly. Then he nodded his head.

"Okay, thank you." Haknyeon thanked, walking over to Sunwoo to give him a peck on the lips before walking past him to Yeonjuns room.

Yeonjun was now 9 years old and in the 2nd grade. He was a very bright kid, as said by his teacher, he made lots of friends, and even reconnected with Seojin. They were classmates, and she came over all the time after school. Those two were basically inseparable.

So Sunwoo finished bringing in all of the boxes into their new home. The sun was beginning to set and the day was coming to an end.

After setting down the last of the boxes he stopped to bask in the feeling of something new. He looked around the living room and the large backyard that he could see through the sliding door, Yeonjun had been going on and on about getting a puppy. Maybe they would do that once they're settled in.

"Sunwoo-hyung!" Yeonjun beamed, skipping into the living room.

"Hey, Jun. Do you like your room?" Sunwoo asked.

Yeonjun nodded profusely with a big smile. "It's huge. And I have my own bathroom!" He exclaimed.

Sunwoo chuckled, ruffling the little boys hair.

"So you're going to be living with us now?" Yeonjun asked with his signature big sparkling eyes.

Sunwoo smiled softly and nodded. "Yeah, pretty much."

Yeonjun jumped up and down. "Yes!"

Sunwoo laughed at the very warm welcome.

"Wait so does that mean you're also my dad now?" Yeonjun asked, his jumping coming to a halt.

"I don't know, Yeonjun. Do you want me to be your dad?" Sunwoo asked, crouching down to Yeonjuns level.

The 9-year-old nodded shyly. "I've always wanted you to be my dad."

Sunwoo almost burst into tears.

"Junnie, I'll be whatever you want me to be." Sunwoo reassured.

Yeonjun twiddled with his fingers, suddenly becoming shy.

"Then, c-can I call you dad, too?" He asked.

Sunwoo again almost burst into tears. The thought of Yeonjun seeing Sunwoo like a dad made Sunwoo's heart skip a beat.

"I'd be honored, Yeonjun." Sunwoo answered.

Yeonjun smiled widely, basically throwing himself at Sunwoo. He hugged Sunwoo's neck tightly.

Sunwoo looked up at Haknyeon, who was watching the whole thing by the hallway entrance. Haknyeon smiled down at him, giving him a thumbs up.

"Baby, why don't you go play in your room why your dad and I make something for dinner?" Haknyeon inturrupted, suddenly feeling hungry.

Yeonjun pulled away from Sunwoo a skipped down the hallway and back to his room to play.

"Your dad and I?" Sunwoo repeated, almost embarrassed.

Haknyeon shrugged. "I think we should respect the boys wishes, don't you."

Sunwoo punched Haknyeons shoulder lightly. "Okay now you're just teasing me."

Haknyeon snickered, walking past Sunwoo into the kitchen.

Life couldn't be any more perfect.

______
______

Y'all I am so sorry this took so long just for it to be 780+ words💀😭

I was going through some stuff

Uh anyway💀

Yeah that's basically all, I hope you liked this story:)

Please be sure to check out my other ones! They're just as good as this one I promise:) except Pistanthrophobia, that hoe sucks😭

Anyway, I see you in my other stories!

Bye!

-K