☆3☆

& Choi Chanhee &

Chanhee rested his head in his hand as he read over his textbook, taking notes.

"Excuse me?"

Chanhee looked up at the sound of the voice.

"Hi, sorry. I'm looking for Professor Sohn, teaches sociology?" The stranger said.

"In the east wing, room 205. If he's not in his lecture hall, he might have left already, he's not too big on working overtime." Chanhee smiled quickly.

"Damn. I just checked his lecture hall." The stranger sighed.

"Oh I'm sorry. Is there anything I can help you with, though?" Chanhee asked.

"My friend couldn't come to pick up his assignments, so he asked me to come."

"You don't go here?" Chanhee asked.

"No, I'm at university in the Itaewon district. Sorry, I haven't properly introduced myself. Younghoon, Kim Younghoon." The stranger smiled as he held out his hand.

"Choi Chanhee. Pleasure." Chanhee returned the smile.

The stranger was tall, attractive, and by the looks of it very young.

"Maybe you know my friend? Ju Haknyeon?" Younghoon asked.

Chanhee looked confused.

"Does he have a son? 5 years old maybe?" Chanhee asked.

"Yeah, you know him?" Younghoon tilted his head.

Chanhee chuckled.

"My roommate takes care of his kid. He's with Yeonjun right now, I needed to study for my English exam so I came here." Chanhee explained.

"No way, small world." Younghoon laughed.

"Yeah, I guess so." Chanhee smiled.

"Well, I'll let you get back to the books." Younghoon bowed slightly.

"Actually, I just have one more section to go through and I'm done. Do you want to get something to eat?"

Younghoons features slowly morphed into a smile. He nodded.

"I'd like that." Younghoon replied.

&

& Kim SunWoo &

Sunwoo was serving Yeonjun some apple juice when Chanhee got home.

"You're home early." Sunwoo said sarcastically.

"I know, I'm sorry. I got hung up on something." Chanhee said, hanging his car keys.

"Yeonjun has been asking for you since he got here, I think he misses you." Sunwoo smiled, handing Chanhee the cup of apple juice.

Chanhee took the cup, walking away to the living room. He saw Yeonjun eating a sandwich on the couch watching tv.

"Hey, buddy. I heard you were asking for me." Chanhee smiled, handing Yeonjun the cup.

"Sunwoo hyung said you had to go to school." Yeonjun said, drinking his juice.

"Yeah, I did. I have a really hard test coming up and I need to get really smart." Chanhee put emphasis on "really".