☆13☆

A/N Be My Candlelight was at #1 in SunHak???? Huh??🥺 Also I just want to personally thank everyone who comments on my updates. You literally have no idea how much it means to me 🥺 pls keep it up it really makes my day! Bye! -K

&Kim Sunwoo&

Sunwoo spent a few more days at his moms house but his classes would start soon, so he had to head back to Seoul.

"Drive safe, baby. I'll see you soon." Sunwoo's mother bid her son goodbye as he tossed his things into the trunk.

"I will, thanks mom." Sunwoo smiled, shutting the trunk.

He walked around to the drivers seat where his mom was waiting for her hug.

"Text me when you arrive at your apartment, okay?" She said.

Sunwoo nodded and got into his car. She knocked on the window softly.

"Yeah?"

"I'd love to meet them some day." She said with a sweet smile, which Sunwoo returned.

"Bye, mom."

"Bye, sweetheart."

And Sunwoo was off.

The trip home always seemed to go by faster than the trip to your destination because before Sunwoo knew it he was back at his apartment.

But some giggling that could be heard from the outside caught him off guard.

Chanhee didn't giggle like a child did he?

He stepped into his apartment and kicked off his shoes.

"Chanhee, I'm home." Sunwoo announced.

And just then Yeonjun ran past him into the living room. Sunwoo peaked into the kitchen to find Haknyeon standing there, cooking.

"Haknyeon, hey." Sunwoo said, still confused. How did Haknyeon get into his apartment? And where was Chanhee?

"Hey. Chanhee is out with Younghoon, and he told me you'd be coming home today so I wanted to make dinner. Just as a thank you for helping me out so much these past few months." Haknyeon smiled.

Sunwoos heart swelled at the gesture.

"Oh wow. Haknyeon, you really didn't have to do this. I just wanted to take some weight off of your shoulders." Sunwoo returned the smile, setting his bag down at the entrance.

"I wanted to. You've done so much for me, it's the least I could do." Haknyeon shrugged.

"So what did you make? I was wondering why it smells so good." Sunwoo chuckled, walking further into the kitchen.

"Pan-seared steak, mashed potatoes, and my moms recipe pasta." Haknyeon replied, turning off the stove.

Sunwoos eyes slightly widened.

"Look at you, spoiling me."

Haknyeon chuckled shyly.

"Sunwoo-hyung!" Yeonjun beamed behind him.

Sunwoo spun around, gasping as Yeonjun rap up to him.

"Hey, junnie! Gosh, I missed you so much!" Sunwoo exclaimed, picking the boy up and setting him on his hip.

"I missed you too, hyung. Was it fun going home?" Yeonjun asked.

Sunwoo nodded excitedly.

"It was really fun. I wish you were there." Sunwoo pouted.