"Thank you," Sienna told him sincerely. "You didn't have to do that. I would still come visit even if I had to sleep on the floor."

"Louis would sooner die than let that happen," Niall laughed.

"Send my love to him, will you?" She requested. "Thank him for me."

At his nod, she added one last thing.

"And thank you, Niall. For everything."

~~~~~~

Despite her lack of interest in her schoolwork, she had successfully forced herself to spend two hours completing assignments. She tossed her laptop onto the sofa beside her and rubbed the strain of writing papers from her exhausted face. She felt the strain and pressure behind her eyes and considered taking a hot shower, but the sound of the door opening captured her attention. She perked up instantly.

She hadn't expected the boys for hours. They were supposed to be recording which often took them quite some time. As a familiar build bounced into her line of sight, Sienna smiled brightly without realizing it.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, pleasantly surprised.

Calum smiled at the sight of her, lounging on the sofa with messy hair. He instantly headed to join her on the sofa.

"I wasn't expecting you for-" Sienna began again, but found herself silenced by Calum's lips on hers.

Whatever she had been saying before disappeared from her mind entirely. She didn't recall or care about anything else, there might as well have been nothing else in the world except him in that moment. She shivered as Calum's hand moved to cup the side of her face? She felt him smile against her lips, her heart jumped.

He pulled away from her abruptly, leaving her breathless, as if she'd been ripped from a dream. Unwillingly pulled from a sort of blissful trance. She opened her eyes after a moment, her chest still rising and falling rapidly.

She opened her eyes finally, her forehead still resting against Calum's as she captured her breath. He was already looking at her, studying the effect he had on her and hoping she could see she did the same to him.

"We've got at least an hour," Calum said lowly, hungrily. The corners of his lips turned upward at his words.

Sienna smiled, a flood of adrenaline pulsed through her body and that type of hunger only he brought out in her emerged.

"An hour? You're sure?" She clarified. If she was right about his insinuation, she didn't want to risk being caught.

"Positive," He nodded, smiling as he returned his lips to hers.

Sienna deepened the kiss this time, tangling her fingers into his hair and pulling him closer to her. She felt his shoulders tighten as she tugged on his hair, heard the quick intake of breath of pleasant surprise that escaped his lip.

A gasp rolled from her as Calum effortlessly laid her down on the sofa. The fire that ignited within her surprised even herself. They locked eyes as he hovered over her. She took in this sight of him this way; hair disheveled, and lips swollen, and eyes darkened with longing. She wondered if he could hear how quickly her heart was beating.

"You're so beautiful," Calum whispered, his words heartbreakingly soft.

He hovered over her a moment longer, close enough to feel the warmth of her skin without touching it. The sight of her beneath him sent his mind whirling, his skin burning, his heart racing uncontrollably. He admired the pink tint of her cheeks, the fire in her eyes that he hoped only he had ever seen, the fast pace of her breath as she looked up at him. The feeling of her touch still lingered on his skin.