Fred was so caught up in his girlfriend's retreating figure, he didn't seem to notice the oddly stiff movements from the girl before himself – her blank eyes and too-pearly of a smile – he only felt and saw the anger bubble up in his chest as Rebecca left with Cedric. He didn't even realize that the girl before him had accidentally called him George, before she was giggling weirdly and offering him an overly-sprinkled cupcake.

"Oh, thanks –" He stated absentmindedly, flashing a barely-there smile as he took ahold of it gingerly, "that's real nice of you."

"Hiya, Freddie – uh –" George had finally made his appearance, faltering slightly at the girl before clicking his tongue, "Abigail, right?" He questioned, clapping Fred on the shoulder in greeting as his twin took half the whole cupcake in a single bite.

George was the one to notice the colour suddenly draining from the girl's already pale complexion – her mouth slightly ajar and eyes dazed. She had numbly glanced between them both, before she was high-tailing it away from the table and towards the exit of the Great Hall. Another girl from the Ravenclaw table ran after her in a panic, making George frown and eye their disappearance in confusion. Pursing his lips, he turned away from the off behavior and back towards his twin. Though, Fred too, had gone peaky. Slightly askew in his seat and rubbing at his chest with a clenched hand.

"Freddie? What's the matter?" He immediately questioned, sitting straighter and grasping his brother's shoulder.

The older twin fell backwards suddenly, tumbling right off the bench and splayed onto the tiled ground of the Great Hall. He began shaking uncontrollably, foaming slightly at the mouth as his younger half quickly panicked and shouted for help before kneeling down at his side to try and hold him steady. A crowd was quick to form around them, Ginny Weasley at the forefront – frozen in shock for a solid minute before she was dashing out of the double doors in search of the Headmaster or Professor McGonagall.

Rebecca was walking alongside both Cedric and Adrienne when Professor Snape had marched his way right up to them. He didn't say a word, merely grasping his pale fingers around her wrist before beginning to tug her away. She thrashed in his grip, immediately questioning the man, and peering back at her friends in a panicked plea for help. They both were quick to follow after them – questioning the professor and all of them being led right towards the Hospital Wing and ushered in with firm shove to their backs. Stumbling in, Rebecca had immediately felt her breath hitch at the sight of the Weasleys, Harry, and Hermione all gathered around a sleeping Fred laying in a stark white linen bed.

"What do you know of this?" Snape questioned, grasping Rebecca's shoulder to turn her forcibly, much to her displeasure and discomfort, "What have you given –"

"Professor Snape," A voice stated sharply, making the greasy man drop his firm hold and step back, turning around, "Miss Black was not even within the Hall when the incident occurred," Professor McGonagall marched her way up, setting a gentle hand to Rebecca's back to begin to lead her away from the suddenly brooding man, "your efforts aren't needed here, Severus. You can go."

"What's happened to him?" The Ravenclaw croaked out quietly, quickening her steps towards the others to drop down into the seat Ginny vacated and gestured her to.

"He collapsed in the Great Hall –" Ron started in a grim tone, nervously looking towards George, "he was just about to explain what happened."

"I don't even know," George offered quietly, looking extremely distressed from Fred's other bedside, his brother's limp hand clutched between both of his, "one minute he was fine, eating a cupcake, then he began feeling something in his chest then just fell back – it all happened so quickly."