🐚𝐎 𝐧 𝐞 𝐇 𝐨 𝐮 𝐬 𝐞🐚

A/N : Again, not specifically Drarry but it's sweet so :>
After the war, very few children came back to Hogwarts. Some wanted to finish school, others wanted to repeat their previous year.
However they all had one thing in common; Unity. New sprouting friendships between small groups of children.

Harry, Ron and Hermione were in the library when the brown haired girl had an amazing brain spurt!
She shot up from her seat and dashed towards their shared common room.

'Everyone listened up!!'

After a lot of shouting and pestering, Hermione finally had a pile of different colored robes.
This was gonna be a long night indeed.

Ron rolled out of bed lazily and patted around for his robe. Well, that was when he saw just what Hermione had made with all those robes.
'Brilliant girl that one.' Ron chuckle brightly.

'HARRY MATE, OUT OF THAT BLOODY BED OR WE'LL MISS BREAKFAST'

A large group entered the great hall, filled with lots of faces together that McGonagall couldn't have predicted if she tried, but that's not what took her aback so much.

Robes. But not just any robes; ties striped with yellow, red, green and blue, scarves, vests, in all of the house colors.
Minerva couldn't be prouder.

I'm not too sure if this makes sense but basically Hermione collected all the school attire and made them all the colors of the houses, to represent Unity.