Runaway's Raincoat.

Disclaimer: I do not own Little Nightmares. I also do not own the pictures.

(This is a Little nightmares (video games) oneshot.)

(Its Mono and Six-centric)

(Sorry if the characters seem OOC.)

(This takes place after the ending of Little Nightmares 2.)

(qwertuno and SilentReadersMatter and Mycurrentfandom)

(I apologise for any spelling mistakes.)

(This is basically my attempt of a Sevix (Seven/runaway kid x six) oneshot lol.)

(Hope you enjoy this little chapter. 😄)

Seven remembers the yellow raincoat girl.

The camera pointed toward the girl stuck in a cave just in the same state as others. Except, there seemed to be life in the child.

He'd allow the gnomes to help on his journey.

Seven sneaks past the janitor, up into the stairs where he climbs over the bucket to go into the cupboards. Rodger the Janitor ain't happy as he roars.

Seven nearly pees himself in fright.

The cuff on his legs slows the Runaway Kid down somewhat. He crawls through the vent to a room that held so many batteries.

Seven grabs the one standing out the most.

Sneaking under the door, he avoids the janitor once again. God, those arms are creepy. The long, stretchy limbs search over the area to find the kid stepping on ashes set by who knows what.

A creature. The janitor.

One more reason to hate the Janitor is on Seven's list. Next to the the chefs and just under the lady.

The lady's number one.

Seven only manages to sneak under with a quick slide. He exits the door to plug the battery in. The nomes quickly disperse.

Surprisingly, one hugs Seven affectionately.

Yellow Raincoat.

Is the name Seven's adapted to call the girl. At least, until he learns the true name of ever came across the other child.

Seven hugs the nome back. Now he needs a quick favour, just to travel somewhere lightly. Pointing to the travelling work boxes, the nomes seemingly understanding the message.

"Ffweeeeeeeeeehhhhhh."

It communicates to the others, a language Seven can't interpret even if he tried. Sighing, the boy travelled to the working lifts.

I need to be captured.

Seven made the signs of a cage, then a snap. A key clinking to release. The nomes stick a thumb up in acknowledgement. Seven smiles.

Things may go according to plan after all.

Landing on the previous floor, Seven spots the same technique trying to be used again.

He pretends to fall for it. He hears the Janitors.

Seven blacks out.

***

The cages. Children are trapped.

Seven groggily opens his eyes. To his left, he sees the yellow raincoat girl still sleeping. The janitor's arms slithers up to grab his cage.