The Applebee's

Chungus POV:

I have no where to go, no one to turn to. I feel awful for leaving behind the two men that've made me feel so loved, but I did what I had to do. So I went to the one place that makes me feel truly safe, Applebee's. I have always loved the Half Rack Double-Glazed Baby Back Ribs (not sponsored).

I'm sat at the table near the bathroom, pondering over my food. I need to make a decision and fast, will I keep the baby? Where will we live? Could I seriously care and provide for a child? My head is spinning and I feel nauseous, I don't even want to eat my Half Rack Double-Glazed Baby Back Ribs (not sponsored) anymore.

"Sir would you like some more water?"

I look up to see the waitress with a water pitcher.

"Yes please" I mutter

She starts to refill my cup, I sigh.

"I love Moto and Shrek so much. I love my baby even if they haven't been born yet, but will Moto and Shrek love them as much as me?"

The waitress looks at me confused, she's still pouring my water. My Half Rack Double-Glazed Baby Back Ribs (not sponsored) are soaked.

"Sorry, here I am ranting to a stranger"

"No it's okay," the waitress assures, my water is overflowing out of the cup, she's still pouring water. "that really sounds tough. If you want my advice I'd say you should do what you want, even if your - uh, boyfriends don't want you too. You're your own person y'know?"

"Yeah..." I paused "I'll do it, I'll keep the baby!"

The floor of this Applebee's completely flooded.

"I'm gonna move somewhere safe and perfect for a child, where's there's absolutely no alligators and crazy men committing downright bizzare crimes" I declare

Everyone in the restaurant is screaming, the water is to my chest at this point.

"I recommend you move to Florida." The waitress smiled

"Thank you for everything-" I read her name tag "Dora."

"It's no problem!"

I immediately leave the Applebee's without paying for the Half Rack Double-Glazed Baby Back Ribs (not sponsored), when I open the door outside water crashed out of the restaurant behind me.

"We're going to Florida!"