"It's only gonna be this warm for a few days, so we might as well make the best of it." Stephan said, opening up the door.

I nodded, not bothering to open my mouth to speak. My bags were already in our room, so I quickly opened the big flap of my large suitcase and pulled out a swimsuit. I went to the bathroom to change my tampon and clothes. I shrugged out of my previous outfit and pulled up my dark green bikini.

I smirked at myself in the mirror and thought about how jealous Stephan is going to be. I unlocked and opened the bathroom door and saw Stephan already changed and sitting on the edge of our bed. I threw my dirty clothes in the hamper and started walking out of the room. Before I could get to the door, Stephan pulled me to him so my back was against his front. He stuck his face in the crook of my neck and breathed me in. 

"You're not going down in this," Stephan gritted with his jaw clenched.

"You can't tell me what I can and can't do!" I yelled.

"I assume this is about your period, correct? I researched it in the car and apparently girls get mood swings, cramps, cravings..."

"Are you seriously telling me I'm being moody?"

Stephan stayed silent.

"I'm sorry Stephan, I'm sorry I being such a bitch!" tears welled in my eyes, "I'm such an asshole!  I can't believe how I'm acting!"

Stephans eyes widened as I cried into my hands. 

Stephan hugged me and said, "hey, it's ok, Kelly. Are you ok?"

"I'm fine, just moody," I smiled and kissed him.

Stephan chuckled and smiled while clasping my hand in his. We walked out of our room and down the stairs to join the others. 

"The love birds made up!" Jason said jumping up from the couch. 

I rolled my eyes and hugged him.

"Are you ok?" Jason whispered and I nodded, "Well ok then, I have some fantastic news!"

I looked at him and he whispered 'later'. I nodded and followed everyone out to the pool. Gavin, Stephan and Gio jumped in right away, while Maddie and I sat on the edge with our feet in. Jason gave me a look and I knew exactly what he wanted to do. 

I stood up and walked over to Jason. He took a few steps forward and counted to three.

1...

2...

3...

Jason jumped up and used my clasped hands to get more air. I flung him into the air while he did two flips and landed in the pool gracefully. 

I started laughing as everyone looked at us in awe. I followed after Jason and jumped into the pool. As I sunk deeper into the water, I hit my head on the bottom of the floor. I immediately pushed myself up, clutching my head with my left hand. Stephan swam over, sensing my pain, and lifter me up onto the edge of the pool. Jason, Gavin and Gio followed Stephan, and Maddie got up from her spot to go get a first aid kit. 

I couldn't help but laugh as everyone around me slowly came back into focus. The pain set in and my laughs turned into short cries. Maddie came back with the first aid kit and started to take out everything she would need. Stephan shooed her away and started ripping open an alcohol pad. 

Stephan placed the pad on my head and wiped away the blood. He placed a large bandaid on the scrape and kissed it. I smiled and leaned in to kiss him. Stephan of course deepen the kiss which was meant to be short and sweet. 

"Get a room you two!" Gavin yelled causing Stephan to growl and pull me off the the ledge. His hands were placed on my ass and he pulled me close to his body. I giggled and laid my head on Stephans chest.

After our long pool night I was beat. As soon as I was about to go to bed, Jason grabbed my and pulled me to the living room.

"We need to have a movie night. Like right now!"

"Jason, I'm really tired. It's time to go to bed. We'll do this tomorrow." I tired to break away from his grip on my arm.

"No, Kelly. This needs to happen right now!"

I gave him a look and contemplated my life choices, "fine."

He fist bumped the air and threw me onto the couch. Jason ran to the kitchen to grab snacks, I assume.

"What are you still doing down here? I thought you were tired?" Stephan stepped into the living room. 

"Oh yeah, just go to bed without me. Jason and I are having a movie night."

"Alone?" Stephan rolled his eyes.

"Hey! You need to trust me more. And he's gay! Remember?"

Stephan rolled his eyes and came over to me. He kissed me on the lips and the cheek and the forehead, and just about everywhere else before giving me his shirt so I could 'cover up'.

Jason came back with all the snacks he could hold, and a bottle of soda that looks like it would slip out of his fingers any moment. I got up and helped him put all the snacks out on the table. We sat down on the couch and turned on some random movie on Netflix. 

"Ok so..." Jason started.

"So..." I urged him to continue.

"Alright so, once we go here I couldn't wait to hit the racks. I got out of the car and headed inside. All of a sudden, I'm pulled into the library and pushed into a seat. The guy who pushed me in said 'I want to get to know you better'. One thing led to another and we kissed."

I sat there in awe, thinking about what Jason just said. 

"Who was it?" I questioned.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! I hope you guy liked this cliffhanger!!

I want to thank you guys for 100,000 reads!!!! I can't believe we have come this far and I love every single one of you! I hope you guys are enjoying this story! I really appreciate the support you guys have given this book along the way! I can't wait to see how far this book reaches! 

I love you guys!

QOTC: What is your favorite baseball team? (inspired by opening day hehe)

-jackie