Uh oh!

Your eyes widen when you realize it was Mike kissing you. "M-mike?!", you say, pushing him off of you. "What the hell are you doing?! I'm with Vincent!". "It doesn't matter. We don't have to tell him", he says grabbing you and pinning you against the wall.

You try to push him off you but he just pins your arms above your head. You squirm, trying to escape his grasp. He continues kissing you and slides his hand up your shirt. You eventually pull your arm down and smack him across his face. He lands on the floor with a thud. He puts his hand on his cheek and looks at you angrily.

"Get out of my house now, you bastard", you say angrily. "And if I don't?", he says mockingly. "If you don't, I'll kick your ass!". He walks outside, angrily. You hear the rest of the group come down. They see your hair ruffled and your shirt pulled up halfway. "Are you okay?", Fritz asks, concerned. "Yeah I'm fine, I was just cleaning under the couches", you say fake smiling and adjusting yourself. "Where's Mike", Scott asks confused. "He's just waiting outside for you", you reply.

They all leave and Mike looks at you when they pull out of the driveway. You flip him off and he stops looking at you. You walk upstairs to check on Vincent.

(Sorry to all the people who like Mike. I didn't know who else to make the bad guy. (´・_・')  but I hope you liked the chapter anyway.)