Home sweet home!

You and Vincent were on the way to your house. "So why were you following me, stalker", you say jokingly. "I-I just wanted to make sure you got home safely", he stutters. You'd never seen Vincent this nervous and embarrassed. You smile. He's so cute when he's embarrassed.

You finally arrive home and Vincent's walks you up to the steps. "D-do you wanna c-come in", you say, embarrassed. "Heh sure", Vincent chuckles and follows you inside. "Niiice", Vincent says clearly in awe at how big your apartment was. "Thanks", you say blushing.

"Do you want anything to drink", you ask trying to be a good hostess. "Nah I'm good", he says politely. You walk into the living room and sit on the couch next to Vincent watching a horror movie.

He seems to move closer to you every time you look away. Then he uses that yawning move and put his arm around you. You blush and pretend not to notice. He's so lame.

There was a jumpscare in the movie. You whimper and clutch Vincent's shirt. He grins at you in his perverted way. A face you knew all too well. You ignore him and continue watching the movie. You eventually fall asleep on the couch cuddling with Vincent.

(Haha no lemon yet you pervs lolz)