Drama!!!

~A week later~

Vincent's arm was getting better and he could move it now. Vincent was out of the hospital and he had a cast on his arm and the doctor told him not to put any strain on his arm.

The boss called to apologize and Vincent told him both of you quit and hung up. "Vincent! What the hell?!", you yell. "I don't want you to get hurt like I did, (y/n)!", he replies. You sigh and kiss him on the forehead.

You go downstairs to start on some chores and you hear a knock at the door. You open the door and see Mike, Jeremy, Fritz, and Scott. "Hey guys", you say smiling. "Hey", Mike says,"we heard what happened". "I-is Vincent okay?", Jeremy stutters. "Vincent's fine, he just has to let his arm heal", you say inviting them in.

"Vincent's upstairs if you wanna go see him", all of them go upstairs and you start doing the dishes. You hear footsteps coming down the stairs but continue doing the dishes. Then you feel hands wrap around your waist. You laugh. "Vincent, you're supposed to be upstairs resting. They turn you around and and kiss you. You blink in disbelief. It was Mike...

(Mwahahaha I'm so evil! I just had to make more drama! Lolz! Next chapter is on its way! (^▽^)/)