"Kitten, I've talked to my dad about us and I told him that I want to cancel the engagement. He said that he'll sort everything out when I come back from New York."

Saint planted his chin on Perth's chest staring up at him with big eyes. "That's nice Perth. When are you going to New York?"

"Tomorrow morning," he sighed.

"What time?"

"Around dawn maybe," he shrugged.

"So early," Saint pouted.

"Please miss me kitten," Perth coaxed kissing his pout away from his pink lips. "I'll try my best to see you tomorrow," he promised.

"Promise?" Saint held up his pinky finger.

"Promise." Perth hooked their fingers together. He grinned at Saint's brilliant smile.

"I love you so much Son!" He declared pulling Saint into a hug.

"I love you too, Pin." Saint sighed.

••••••••••

Jew was walking quietly in the hallway with Albert leading her in the front. She rubbed her sweaty hands together trying to ease her worries. She was preparing the dining room for dinner when Albert approached her.

"Mrs. Suppapong."

"Yes?" Jew answered pausing with a spoon in his hand.

"Can you follow me? I have something to talk to you about." Albert said with a calm expression on his face.

"Yes, sure." Jew said before excusing herself from the dining room.

Albert took her in a quiet corner near the hallway before telling her, "Sir Tanapon has requested to meet you in his office."

Jew paled. "A-about what Albert? Have I done something wrong?" She asked worried.

"I'm sorry Jew but I don't know the reason. It's better if you ask him yourself." Albert explained apologetically

"Okay." Jew agreed.

She was deep in her thought when they stopped in front of the mansion main office, Tanapon's Sukumpantanasan office.

Albert knocked firmly on the door before a clear voice permitting them to enter. Jew swallowed before following Albert into the room.

"Sir. This is Mrs. Suppapong."

Jew swallowed again. She didn't lift her sight from the floor below her and keeping her posture right.

"Thank you Albert. You may leave us." Tanapon said.

Jew gulped when the room was suddenly eerily quiet and the low buzz of air conditioner was the only sound could be heard.

"Have a sit Mrs. Suppapong."

Jew visibly flinched when she heard Tanapon's addressing her.

"Thank you Sir." She replied politely before sitting down carefully on the expensive chair. She was being careful to not looking straight at Tanapon's eyes afraid that it would offend him. Tanapon serious expression made her nervous.

"I'm sure you're wondering why I want to meet you." Tanapon went straight to the point.

"Please enlighten me Sir." Jew rasped out.

"Mrs. Suppapong."

"Yes sir."

"How much do you want?" Tanapon asked before opening his check book and uncapping a pen in his hand.