XIV

Minho's POV

Jisung and I were cuddling now, but after a while I felt his head become heavier on my chest and I realised he fell asleep. "Cutie" I whispered and carefully stood up and carried him back inside. I changed his clothes and tuck him in, before I cuddled up with him and fell asleep as well.

The following week felt way longer than usual because my mind was full of Jisung only. Whenever I had the time I texted him and after work we always called each other but I still wanted him with me in my arms.

Anyway it's friday now and I just ended my last class of the day. I watched my students leave the room but Felix and Hyunjin then walked in with smiles on their lips. "Do you have any plans for this evening?" Hyunjin asked me. "I'll visit Jisung, why?" I replied and Felix exclaimed "Great! That means you'll be in the city and you can bring Jisung to my party as well"

"What party?" I asked a little confused "The one Hyunjin and I have been planning for two weeks but we forgot to invite our friends to" the freckled boy explained to me.

"And before you say anything, we have many friends that don't have anything to do on friday night so there will be more than five people and it will be a real party" Hyunjin quickly added.

I chuckled "Okay first of all, both of you are idiots, second if Jisung agrees we'll come and third I'm gonna leave now" I grabbed all of my stuff and walked out of the room "We'll come with you" they followed me "Yup, you'll give us a ride so we have more time preparing everything"

They wouldn't stop begging for a ride as we walked to my car so on my way to Jisung I had two annoying boys on my backseats. I let them out at Felix's place "See you later, hyung~"

Now I could finally go to Jisung again and that's exactly what I did. I rang the doorbell and waited for him to open it. Actually I'm earlier than when I told him I'd be here because I wanted to surprise him and it worked out.

"Hyung! Why are you here already?" he hugged me and was basically hanging on to me. I wrapped my arms around him and lifted him up "I wanted to surprise you, baby" I softly kissed his lips and let him back down.

I loved the smile he was showing me and couldn't do else but smile as well "My friend is still over but it's okay you can meet him" he held my hand and went to the living room with me. A boy was sitting on the couch looking on his phone.

"Binnie this is Minho, hyung this is Changbin" he introduced us to each other. I didn't know who Changbin was at this point but he surely did know who I was "Oh.. hi uhm.. I think I better leave" he stood up "I'll text you, Sungie" "Oh okay.. bye Binnie" Jisung gave him a quick hug and the boy then left the apartment.

Jisung and I sat down on the couch and he immediately went back to clinging onto me "What do you want to do today?" he asked me.

"Hyunjin and Felix are throwing a party tonight, do you want to go there?" I pulled him onto my lap while talking. He pouted a little bit "I don't really like parties that much" "It's probably not even gonna be an actual party.. they started inviting people today" I chuckled.

"Hmm okay but if there are many people then we don't have to stay that long, right?" he slid closer to me. "We can leave whenever you want" I assured him "Just tell me and we'll leave"

"Thank you, hyung" he leaned in for a kiss and I immediately kissed back. I held him by the hips and slowly moved my lips against his but this kiss felt kinda different than usual, almost as if it was forced so I broke it. "What's wrong Jisung?"

"Nothing's wrong. Why are you asking?" he bit his lips what made me noticed that he was nervous. "Baby please talk to me" I looked him in the eyes but he quickly looked away.

hi I'm back with a cliffhanger