Chapter Forty-Seven : his pretty little lies

Start from the beginning

"I don't know what to tell you," I shrugged my shoulders, "I can't fall for someone who can't stay with just one girl."

"I didn't cheat!" Parker argued.

"The proof is in the pictures Parker!" I shouted and he got close.

"Look at them Paige, I'm asleep. I'm not conscious," he held the phone to my face.

"So what? Were you gonna pose if you were awake?" I asked.

"You really think that low of me," he looked at me.

"You gave me a reason to," I responded.

"And just like that, everything we've been through is gone because you let a picture of me unconscious, and Haylee get to you?"

"Were you naked this morning?"

"Yes," he nodded.

"Was Haylee next to you naked?" I then asked.

"Yes," he nodded, "but that doesn't mean we slept together."

"It doesn't make it look good for you either," I commented.

"I'm proving that I didn't fuck my ex girlfriend, so then you can admit that your scared about how you feel about me," he pointed at me.

"Parker just give up," I commented.

"I can't let you put this image of me in your head Paige, how you view me is how I'll view myself because your damn opinion matters to me. You matter to me!"

"I didn't matter enough did I?" I then said and he shook his head.

"I'm not giving you another reason to hate me," he said.

"I'll see you Saturday," I said walking inside my house and once I closed the door I was drained. I lost him to the one thing I knew could break him. She won, she always fucking wins.

♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥

Friday rolled around which meant to actually go to school and not skip like I did the day before. My mom knows some things but she also hasn't asked, I think she's afraid of what it might be about.

Parker and I shouldn't have done this, we shouldn't have decided this five months ago and spent as much time as we did. This is too close to home, my parents love him, Nora adores him and Malcolm can't hate his best friend. God what did I do wrong, why did I agree to this. The plan was fine, the flaw was that I caught feelings, that he caught feelings.

I got dressed for the day and tried to dress a little more dressy because for every one of Nora's birthdays we always dress classy and I wasn't going to break tradition because I'm not doing great. All that matters today is Nora. Everything about Parker and I, my insecurities are all for tomorrow. It's her day.

She was downstairs and giggling I checked my phone and it was just going on six, why was she awake so early?

"Make one more, just in case Paige is extra hungry!" Nora said and I peeked in the corner to find Parker also looked nice, he hardly dressed up but when he did his style was killer. Fuck, shit Paige turn around. He was looking at Nora and was holding a tiara in his hands fuck stop stop stop!

I wanted to squeal out of anger for the butterflies in my stomach and the fact that he could change my mind in a heartbeat. I can't do this, I leaned on the wall for support and took deep breaths trying to gain my composure. Remember what he did and just like that I was fuming again.