Chapter Forty-Six : little miss perfect

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Parker," I laughed, grabbing his hand, "I'm not going to do anything," I smiled and that settled some nerves.

"Good," he sighed, "I can't have any trouble."

Oh he'd have trouble, I know one thing he could never do was cheat. But tonight I'll give him a reason too and the second Paige hears about it, it'll ruin any salvaging part of them. She already doesn't trust him, doesn't trust his loyalty. She knows what she's up against.

I took his drink from his hands and he let me, watching me intently, "Noah you can leave now," I looked at Noah, "oh and make sure Mateo keeps his distance please."

"What's in it for me?" Noah crossed his arms.

"Whatever you'd like me to do," I trailed down his chest, "it's yours."

"Thatta girl," Noah smiled before walking away.

"So Parker," I took a sip of his cup and wiped a droplet at the end of my lips off before licking it, "what would you like to do?"

"I wanna call Paige," he answered, so seduction right now isn't working.

"Why?" I asked genuinely curious.

"I want to tell her goodnight," he then said, "tell her I miss her and wish she was here."

He can't actually mean that? Can he?

"You can do that in the morning can't you?"

"I always call before she goes to bed," Parker set his drink down and I knew he wasn't going to pick it back up.

"Come upstairs then, tell me all about it," I smiled grabbing his hand.

"Just talking though," he pointed.

"Mmmhm," I smiled walking him upstairs and he went on about Paige. God even when she's not here he's still a lovestruck puppy dog. I just need to get him from before Paige, the one who craved just me. Manipulate him into sleeping with me willingly. I saw Mateo talking to Noah and I realized the leverage I could use. Two birds with one stone.

I opened the spare bedroom door and Parker walked in before sitting on the bed.

Jealousy was one thing I was capable of doing, and drunk him was easy.

"Mateos, one of your best friends right?" I asked, letting my hair down.

"Yes," Parker nodded.

"Didn't he dance with Paige at the dance?" I asked.

"He was doing me a favor," Parker shook his head, "I was locked in a classroom, remember?"

"But why would he dance with Paige? I mean didn't he try to get with her?"

"Mateo wouldn't do that on purpose," Parker shook his head.

"I don't know," I touched the collar of his shirt and he looked up at me, "people do things to get what they want."

"Mateo," I pressed my finger on his lips.

"Didn't Paige have interest in him?"

"How'd you know that?" Parker then asked.

"It's obvious, from their interactions. He wants her and she wants him. So why is she stringing you along?" I got close to face and he stared into my eyes confused.

"No, no she's not," Parker shook his head trying to remove the thoughts I had started. I just needed him to break, to give in.

"But think of it, if you guys weren't together who would she run to?" I got up and leaned on the dresser, "who would you run to?" I then asked knowing the answer.

I Loathe You. I Love You Too.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें