Chapter 7: Questions

Aizawa had woken up from his nap and stepped out of his room. Aizawa walked down the hallway to the kitchen, but as he was about to step into the kitchen, he heard something coming from the living room. Aizawa sighed as he turned to go to the living room.

"What could they possibly be doing..." Aizawa asked himself.Aizawa creaked open the door to the living and stepped in.

"Hisashi," Aizawa said blankly.

"Oh, hey Shota" Hisashi spoke in a soft voice as to not wake the sleeping brothers.

"I'm going to make some coffee... do you want some?" Aizawa asked.

"Coffee, that sounds good" Hisashi stood up, carefully setting Sans head onto a pillow.

"Alright" Aizawa uttered.

They both made their way into the kitchen, as Hisashi sat down while Aizawa started to make the two of them drinks.

"So... are you planning on adopting the brothers?" Hisashi asked pryingly.

"What, adopt them...?" Aizawa said unsurely.

"Yeah, I mean they seem to really like you, so I thought you would want to adopt them, you know?" Hisashi said wonderingly.

"I didn't even think of doing that, but I don't know," Aizawa said shortly.

"What, how do you not know if you want to adopt them?!" Hisashi spoke loudly.

"Shh... you're going to wake them, they're only in the next room," Aizawa said demandingly.

"Eep, sorry Shota, didn't mean to yell, but are you going to answer my question?" Hisashi asked as Aizawa sighed.

"Fine, so what if I wanted to, how would I even tell them?" Aizawa asked back.

"I... I don't know, but don't you think they'll they would be happy if you did?" Hisashi said assuringly.

"Hisashi... why are you even asking me this?" Aizawa said not wanting to answer his question.

"Well, they're fun kids and Sans acts a lot like you, except for the puns, which are very funny in my opinion" Hisashi spoke joyfully.

"Is that the only reason?" Aizawa asked once again.

"No, but it is a good one, am I right," Hisashi said proudly.

"Come on Shota you can't tell you don't love them, they're really good kids... if you don't count, 

Flynn keeping me captive on the ceiling... but never mind that, so come on" Hisashi uttered the last part as he spoke.

"Ugh... alright, yes, I do, but they've only been living with me for about two weeks now," Aizawa said.

"I knew it," Hisashi said excitingly.

"But what's stopping you then," He asked confused.

Aizawa finished making the drinks as he started to pour the hot coffee into two mugs, he said nothing as he walked over to Hisashi and handed him his warm cup of coffee.

"Why are you pushing this topic..?" Aizawa asked in a faint voice.

"Well, you've been alone for so long, living in this empty house with no one but yourself... these kids changed that, I've seen the way they make you smile Shota..." Aizawa could only stare at Hisashi as he spoke softly.

"Yeah... they have brightened up the place with their childish shenanigans," Aizawa said.

"See I knew they made an impact on you," Hisashi said contently

"Yeah, yeah..."

"Ugh..." As Sans sat up rubbing his eyes he felt something laying on his lap.

"Huh... oh it's just Flynn," Sans looked around slowly, noticing that it was now night as the sun did not shine through the windows anymore.

Sans carefully got up and shuffled to Aizawa's room, he opened the door and stepped in while making sure that Aizawa wasn't in there still. He walked towards the nightstand and opened the first drawer and pulled out a notebook.

Sans then stumbled back out of the room not seeing where he was going and made his way back to the living room.

"Oh, it seems like eraser's in the kitchen with someone... it's Mic" Sans said to no one.

Sans sat down on the side of the couch only being a foot away from Flynn, who was still sound asleep and he preferred him to stay that way until morning.

"I should be quiet..." Sans said softly.

Sans pulled out a pen from nowhere and began writing in his book. When he was interrupted by the front door opening and closing back up again.

"Maybe Mic left..." Sans said uncertainly.

"Sans... can you come here?" A voice asked.

Sans quickly looked over to Flynn and sighed, he hadn't woken been woken up by this loud voice.

He then closed his book and stood up, doing a small stretch before walking off.

"Yeah?" Sans said as he stepped into the hall.

"Is you're brother sleeping?" Mic asked.Sans thought Hisashi had left just a minute ago, yet he was standing there talking to him.

"Wait... where is eraser..?" Sans asked sadly.

"Oh, don't worry, he said he had to go out for a bit and left, but he'll be back soon enough" Hisashi uttered a little loudly.

"Where did he go?" Sans asked understandingly.

"Don't fret, bud, he won't take long" Hisashi said reassuringly.

Sans sighed unknowingly as he looked at Hisashi, which confused him.

"Is something wrong..?" Hisashi asked a little worriedly.

"Huh... no, why..?" Sans asked back in response.

"You sighed..." Sans smiled.

"Thanks for your concern... but I'm fine... I didn't even know I let out a sigh, to be honest..." Sans said slowly.

"Alright, um, do you want a midnight snack?" Hisashi asked, slowly letting a smile form on his face.

"No, but thanks" Sans finished as he walked back towards the living room.

"He's really is a nice kid..."