"You'll pay for that!"

The pic on the side is of Taylor!

"I know you want to drive your new car." Ryan begs over the phone. "Please?"

I'm so happy with him and Dylan just needs a night out, so I give in.

"Alright, alright, meet me at my car in fifteen."

He lets out a cheer and hangs up.

"I'm going out to dinner with the guys if you want to go." I say.

Naomi rolls her eyes. "No." She says.

"Um, okay." I say. I get up and change into a midnight blue skintight long sleeve dress. It goes to my mid thigh. I let my hair be curly and put it up in a neat bun. I add black heels.

Me: let's go somewhere nice

Ryan: okay

I brush my teeth in the restroom and then I bring my things back and grab my purse.

"Well, if you change your mind, we'll be at Olive Garden."

Naomi doesn't acknowledge me, so I just walk out.

The guys are waiting by my car.

"Damn." Ryan says. "You look...sexy."

I smile and unlock the car.

We drive the fifteen minutes to Olive Garden and take our seats.

"So how are you?" I ask Dylan, concerned.

"I've told you." He smiles. "I'm doing okay."

"But I think that's a lie." I frown.

"It's not a lie. Naomi was sweet but she could be a bitch. I need someone nice, like you." Ryan glares at him.

"Calm down Ry. I'm not saying I need Kelsey, I'm saying I need someone nice like Kelsey."

The waitress comes and we just order our food and drinks now.

"So she cheated on you with-"

Both guys loudly clear their throats and I shut up.

"Kelsey, we have a problem." Naomi walks up to the table. "Your fucking replacing me with them! Your treating me like shit and giving all of your attention to your boyfriend and my ex. When I was dating Dylan, his parents loved me, and then you came along and replaced me. I want to be friends with you, I do, but if your hanging out with my ex boyfriend and his brother, I can't." she says. "It's your fault we broke up anyways." She's yelling and everyone is whispering, staring.

"I can't make you cheat on someone. I didn't steal anyone. The Scotts's love everyone. I didn't replace you. I get your going through a hard time but-"

"I don't want to hear it. It's either me, or Dylan and Ryan. Make your pick."

I stand up. "That's not fair, Naomi."

"Choose." She snaps.

I pinch the bridge of my nose.

"It's going to be Ryan and Dylan. It always would have. I'm sorry."

She slaps me, hard, and goes storming out of the restaurant."

"Are you okay?" Ryan asks, worried.

"I didn't mess up your relationship, did I?" I ask Dylan. He shakes his head.

"No. She cheated. She messed up the relationship. She's just blaming you for it."" He rolls his eyes.

****