⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

Start from the beginning

[Y/N] gaze widened before the coach and advisor were rushing towards the captain. "Where are we?" Takeda questioned.

"At..At Sendai city gymnasium.."

"What team are we playing against?"

"Wu..Wukutani.."

A wave of relief washed over all karasuno, as well as the people in the gymnasium—glad the dark haired male was alright.

[Y/N] let out a sigh of relief while Yachi rubbed her back for comfort. Daichi was taken out of court and to the infirmary for any possible concussions.

'Who would be filling in for daichi?' [Y/N] wondered while gazing at the coach talking with the advisor. Her eyes widened and sparkled with happiness after spotting the familiar second year.

'Of course! Ennoshita!'

[Y/N] observed ennoshita while he walked inside the court, his face held a nervous and anxious expression.

[Y/N] clasped her hands together while gazing at the dark haired male. 'Don't be nervous Chikara-kun! It's just like the practice!'

A smile took over her lips after how his teammates accepted him immediately as the captain.

From Kageyama questioning him permission to preform quick attacks. To nishinoya warning him him about takeru's spikes.

(^takeru, wukutani member)

"I hope ennoshita-kun will be able to lead the team." Shimada said with a smile.

"You have nothing to worry about!" Saeko piped in, "Don't doubt him, ennoshita is the head honcho is the second years!" Saeko reassured making [Y/N] giggle in response.

"I agree with Saeko-neesan, chikara-kun is a dependable person and he'll be able to lead the team." [Y/N] agreed and added with a smile on her face.

The game resumed and ennoshita did the honors of doing the first serve. Wukutani easily received, sending the ball back with a spike; gaining a point.

Takeru, from wukutani, was up to serve. Ennoshita stood in stance, ready to receive. The ball was served which ennoshita failed to receive.

"Don't worry about it Chikara! Keep your guard up!" Nishinoya advised with reassurance in his tone.

"Ri-Right, sorry for making it more difficult for you guys." Ennoshita apologized with guilt.

He may not be able to reach daichi's skill, but he has his own skill.

Wukutani served, takeru to be precise, and it was going directly at ennoshita.

Suddenly, she recalled a scene that happened previously with her and the second years.