Chapter 4 - That One Dare...

Start from the beginning

Nick chose a white hoodie with black patterns and some black sweatpants for Karl

"Damn Karl you look hot"

"T-thank you. So do you, like always" Karl stuttered not knowing how to respond to Nicks compliment

---

"AY LOVEBIRDS ARE YOU DONE YET?"

"Don't call us that, but yeah we are done"

"You guys were 20 minutes! we have to go like NOW" clay shouted but not sounding scary 

"Okay lets go then"

"Karl you driving?" George asked

"Mhm I don't mind, lets go"

-----In the car

*ROADTRIP PLAYS* 

-Karl "PEOPLE CHANGE LIKE THE TIDES IN THE OCEAN, AT LEST I THINK OR AM I DEAD WRONG?"

-Nick "FOOT ON THE BREAK AT THE LIGHT I DON'T NOTICE, I SIT AND WAIT TILL THE NEXT SONG!"

-Clay "20 HOURS IN AN OLD VAN, OFF THE EAST COAST THROUGH THE COLD WIND . DROVE 20 HOURS BY THE OCEAN, OFF THE EAST COAST, WHAT A ROADTRIP~"

-George "I'm not singing."

-Clay "Oh come on!"

-George "No"

-Clay "oh fineeee"

(A/N- UPDATE: IT IS NOW MONDAY AND I'M KINDA STRUGGLING ALOT WITH THIS :] )

------At the Fountain Of Youth Archaeological Park

"Hey you guys are finally here!" Bad said standing closely next to Skeppy "We got here early, what was it? Like 10 minutes ago but I'm not that sure if I'm being completely honest"

"Okay, we will follow you then I guess"  Nick, Karl, Clay and George followed Skeppy and Bad back to where they were staying

They begin walking for 15 more minutes before they arrived at Bad's house. "This is it, Does everyone want to get ready? We will watch a movie then we will do the Truth or Dare" A sigh followed the end of his sentence. He new someone was going to do something.

"Okay! Last one to get ready has to pay for the food later!!"

"BET!"

Everyone was rushing except for Nick, he took his time getting his stuff ready. He was feeling down at the fact that he wasn't sharing a room with Karl, he didn't know why he wasn't with him but all he wanted was for his boyfriend to be happy. Somehow George was the last one to finish getting ready because he was having a hard time finding his light green-dream hoodie due to his colour-blindness , Clay managed to sneak a yellow dream hoodie in there to confuse him. George could hear Clay giggling outside his room, he opened the door, "Dreamiee which one is it?" "Its this one George" He laughed as he held the hoodie above his head, watching George try and jump to get it "Can I have it please? I'm getting cold" "Okay, here you go~" 

(OKAY ENOUGH DNF ITS A KARLNAP SMH)

"So what movie are we watching?" Skeppy questioned looking at Karl

"What about Chicago 7?" 

"Karl does that movie have swearing in it?"

"How am I supposed to know? What do you have against it anyway?"

"I don't want to talk about it"

"Okay so are you two done rambling on about swearing in the movie?!" Skeppy butted in to the conversation wanting the movie to start