Chapter 1 - The meetup

!TW! Strong language (barely)

A/N no Smut this chapter but I recommend reading all the way through the chapters so it all makes sense!

NOBODY'S POV:

Karl and Nick were on face-time when Clay called Nick down for food. (I'm bad at POV's srry)

------

"Morning Nick" Karl spoke first followed by the cutest yawn, "hey Karl" Nick replied going slightly red because of how cute he thought Karl looked at that moment. "uh I had the strangest dream last night you kNoW" Karl said with a voice crack. They both laughed histericly over the Karl's voice. "Haha okay go on, tell me why your dream was so strange"

"Okay so me and you were at a beach in California and we.. umm.... we kissed.." Karl's face lit up going red.

"Oh I wasn't expecting that, but I mean it's just a dream right?"

"Yeah I guess you're right.. just a dream. Hang on I got to go I forgot I'm meeting up with Bad and Skeppy." Karl said feeling rushed to get ready in time.

"Okay see you later Karl!" Nick hung up the phone.

Nick's mind: Damn Karl's morning voice is so fucking cute.. wait I'm straight.. I shouldn't be thinking that...

------

"Yo Nick! Breakfast is ready!" Clay called out,

"coming!" Nick ran down to the kitchen with his hood up trying to hide the pink that covered his face. " What you cooking up today?" He asked

"try and guess ;)" Clay smirked trying to tease him.

"Uhh waffles? You always make those."

"True and yes I made waffles, today we are meeting Bad and Skeppy at a café!"

Nick remembered what Karl said, he said he was meeting up with them as well! Nick stood there, still as a statue trying to get his thoughts of meeting Karl out of his head after what he had been told about his dream.

"Hey! Earth to Sapnap! Nick? Are you okay???"

"Oh sorry I blanked out for a second, I'm fine though, don't worry" Nick said hoping Clay wouldn't ask what was wrong with him.

"Oh okay, you better start getting ready, we are setting off in half an hour and by the way, you're driving. I need a break from driving you EVERYWHERE.. anyways Go Go Go!!"

" I'm going! I'm going!" He ran upstairs chuckling and started getting dressed.

------

"Omg why did I tell him what we did in my dream?" Thoughts were running through his head whilst rushing to get ready. "When I ever decide to meet up with Nick I need to act normal. cool. NOT FUCKING WEIRD! How can I ever talk to him the same again? Oh god I don't know how I would act..." Karl's roommate drove him to the location that Clay sent him.

-------

"Oh I see Karl over there look!" Skeppy said to Bad trying not to hurt his arm. "Hey Karl!" They spoke at the same time. "JINX!" they did it again.

"hey guys!" said the sweet and innocent brunette.

"Nick should be here any minute now :)" Skeppy said wondering if he would arrive.

"wait did you say Nick?" questioned Karl,

"Uh yeah why?"

"oh uh no reason" he started turning red and it was clear that he liked him.

"someone's got a crushhhh" He teased Karl about him going red for about five more minutes.

WHEN NICK AND CLAY ARRIVED:

"hi guys!" they both said giving them all a hug, Nick hugged Karl a bit longer than everyone else since he was very clingy. "Hey guys, who wants to have a movie night at my house?" Bad asked in exitement.

"I DO!" everyone shouted.

BAD WRITES DOWN ADRESS AND TELLS THEM ALL TO MEET AT THE PARK IN TWO DAYS AT 7:30 PM

-------

"I'll go order, what does everyone want?" Clay offered to go and order the food,

"I'll have whatever Nick's having,"

"Are you sure Karl?"

"Yea"

"Okay can we get a medium breakfast" Nick quoted hoping Karl would like it,

"Yep, anything else lovebirds?" Clay loved to tease them because everything they did made it way to obvious.

"oh shut it dReAm. Lets talk about you and gogy hmmmmmmm" Clay soon became silent "Haha anyways I'll have a regular latte with 2 sugars please. Karl you want a drink?"

"Yeah sure. I'll just have a glass of coke"

"Okay 'tommyinnit' with your coke *wheeze*"

"....Do you mind!!??"

"Haha okay, Bad, Skeppy you want anything?"

"yes please, can I have a bacon sandwich and a medium cappationo with 1 sugar?" Bad asked

"Umm I'll have anything you guys know me" Skeppy was so basic when it came to food, "Can you get me a hot chocolate as well?"

"yeah sure, I will be back in 5 okay"

------

"Okay I'm back! What does everyone have in mind for truth or dare tomor-" Clay was cut off by Nick as he looked like he was going to say something about Karl and him and he most definitely had a dare for them for the sleepover.. quite a few actually

"Don't you dare speak another word," he clearly knew what he was going to say next..

------

Bad looked over with love in his eyes as the waitress came over with their food and drinks

"Hello everyone, enjoy your food" she walked away as Bad had his eyes locked on her trying not to make it clear.

They all grabbed their food and started eating since they were all hungry.... Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz. Clay's phone was ringing

"Hey I'll be back in a minute let me take this call" he said walking away with a grin on his face.

(I wont put speach marks since I'm using names!)

George: Hey Clay!

Clay: Hello beautiful

George: stoppp

Clay: never Gogy

George: Anywayssss I'm in LA!

Clay: REALLY??? OMG ME, BAD, SKEPPY, NICK AND KARL ARE HAVING A SLEEPOVER YOU HAVE TO COME! I'll text you the address to meet at!

George: Haha someone's exited and yeah I'll come

Clay: Yay! My food will be getting cold I'm going to go now gogy, byee

George: cya

Clay walked back into the café smiling

"Someone's happy, who called?" Karl asked

"Oh it was George! He is in LA and is coming to Bad's tomorrow! :))"

"Ooh okay that's cool"

I'm going to leave it here for now because I need sleep ykkk. There will be a new chapter soon. If you have any ideas for the next chapter please tell me! How many chapters should I do?

final word count: 1115