16

Sasuke POV:

Today was a very boring day.Princess hasn't texted me and I feel lonely. But I have reason to believe Naruto Uzumaki is the person I've been chatting with this whole time,Why? Because I had very little friends back in middle school and when I was a kid. Naruto was my best friend,We had a bond so today,I'm gonna apologize. I got off my bed,showered,ate and walked to school. When I entered the classroom,I saw Naruto daydreaming. Sakura yelled "NARUTO!" Which was annoying and I saw Naruto look up and say "Oh it's you" he went back to daydreaming so before he can get deep into that,I tapped him on the shoulder. He looked up and said,"Hi Sasuke...Need anything?" He looked kinda nervous,But I said,"Can I talk to you?" When I finished those lines,I saw his face. He looked kinda scared. He nodded and followed me into the janitors closet. Now thinking about it,This was a bad idea. This is the place where we almost did...Anyway, "Why are we here? Am I gonna die? I'm too young Sasuke please!" I was confused. Did he really think I would kill him? There are so many better places to kill someone. Why would I choose a janitors closet? "What the hell are you talking about?" I said,He looked relived and said,"Nothing" He smiled awkwardly,I took a deep breath and said,"I wanted to apologize for ignoring you,I just thought that you'd be better off without me" He looked like he was about to cry. "Aww Sasgay-kunnnn you're so nice" he said,He started to rub his cheek against mine,Deep inside I knew I was blushing. "Naruto you can stop now-"

Long story short,we stayed like that for 1 hour. My eyes flashed red and he quickly got off. I wonder if he's my Princess..