Info

Before I start, let's do the disclaimer. I don't own Young Justice or Percy Jackson. They belong to DC and Rick Riordan respectively. I do not, in any way, shape, or form, take credit for them.

First off, this is obviously a Percy Jackson and Young Justice crossover. In this story, Percy is a girl. Her name is Persephone Andromeda Jackson. Yes, I know it's over done.

Secondly, she is going to be dating Roy, who is a Greek son of Apollo. They first met when Percy arrived at camp, later finding out that both live in Star City. After becoming friends, they started dating after the Titan war, when both were 16. Annabeth is like her sister in this story.

Thirdly, they are now 18, and the begining of the story will take place during season one. This does not mean, however, that I will be following the plot. I only know about YJ from clips on youtube, so therefore, I don't know much about it.

So, as stated previously, the story will start off during season one with the original team. I will most likely be writing through the five year gap, and also into season two.

Now, let's talk about Roy's clone. This is VERY IMPORTANT. In this story, the whole clone thing will not happen. I know some people may like it, but I don't really know much about it. It's a bit confusing for me, so I would rather not write it. Please don't comment saying that I forgot to write the clone in.

I am writing this story on my phone, so there may be mistakes or typos. If you want to me to correct them, please point them out nicely. I appreciate comments, votes, and constructive criticism!

That's all for now. Thank you for taking time to check this story out. Please be nice and stay safe.

Stay whelmed cupcakes -j.d