Chapter 47 - The Battle of Hogwarts

Start from the beginning

"I know about the boy who tricked you many years ago!" I said, stopping her from leaving.

She paused and Harry looked at me, hoping it would get her attention.

"Please," I said. "We aren't liars like him," I begged.

She turned towards us to see if we were lying. Harry and I didn't move.

She gave in and told us where it was: The Room of Requirement.

"Go, Harry," I said. "I need to do something."

Harry nodded and we split up, going our ways.

Luna blasted spells at a death eater, alongside a Gryffindor. A troll made it past the stone army and waved around his club. I saw Neville running through the crowd and ran to him.

"Neville!" I shouted, getting his attention.

He turned around and looked at me.

"Yes?" he asked, surprised I would need to talk to him. (Since we didn't know each other)

I took a deep breath.

"I have something to confess," I said. "I'm a Horcrux."

His eyes widened.

"What do I need to do?" he asked.

"I know no one else will do this, so I'm begging you to do it for me," I said.

"Do what? What do you mean?" he asked.

"I need you to kill me."

・゚✧magical time skip・゚✧

{A/N's POV}

Voldemort laughed evilly with his arms spread wide open. He stared at the students and adults.

"Harry Potter is dead!!!" he declared.

Ginny's painful heartbroken screams filled the air. Arthur had to stop her from going after Voldemort.

Molly hugged Y/N, heartbroken.

"Stupid girl," Voldemort said. "From this day forward, you put your faith... in me."

"Harry Potter is dead!" Voldemort said and laughed, facing his army. Death eaters forcefully laughed, afraid of what Voldemort would do if they didn't.

"Draco," Lucius said. "Come here, Draco."

Draco didn't move.

"Draco," Narcissa said to her son. "Come."

Draco gulped and reluctantly walked to his parents. Voldemort pulled him in for an unexpected victory hug.

"Well done, my boy," Voldemort said to Draco proudly. "Well done."

Draco joined his parents and his mother put her hand on his shoulder.

Neville stepped up to Voldemort with the Sorting Hat in his hand.

"Well, I must say, I was expecting better!" Voldemort laughed.

Bellatrix and the death eaters laughed in mockery.

"I'm sure we can place you somewhere in our ranks-"

"I want to say something," Neville said.

Voldemort's curiosity got the best of him and allowed Neville to continue.

"It doesn't matter that Harry's gone," Neville said.

"Stand down, Neville," a student named Seamus said.

"People die every day! Friends, family... We lost Harry tonight," he said, ignoring Seamus.

"But he's still with us. In here," he said, pointing to his heart.

"And so's Fred... and Reamus. And Tonks. All of them. They didn't die in vain," the brave boy continued. "But you will!"

Voldemort laughed at Neville.

Suddenly, Neville pulled out the Sword of Godric Gryffindor from the sorting hat. Harry took this as a sign and "came back from the dead".

He ran into the school as Voldemort tried to blast spells.

Half of the death eaters cowered in fear and retreated.

"Cowards!" Bellatrix shouted.

Voldemort and Harry ran into the school as Nagini followed behind. Other students ran inside the school, chasing after the other half of death eaters.

Y/N tried to follow Voldemort and Harry. She ran up the stairs and found them battling.

"Harry!" she shouted.

Harry and Voldemort looked at her. Harry took the chance and blasted a spell at Voldemort.

Voldemort dodged it and threw the Killing Curse at Harry.

"No!" Y/N shouted.

She blocked Harry from the curse and it hit her in the chest. She flew back against the wall roughly and coughed out blood. Her head spun and Harry and Voldemort disappeared. She forced herself up and gripped her wand.

On the other hand, Nagini had her attention on someone else: Hermione.

Hermione backed up, scared. Ron grabbed her hand and they ran as the snake slithered behind.

Voldemort and Harry screamed in agony as they flew around the castle. They attacked one another and landed roughly on the ground. Harry knocked out when his head brutally hit a rock.

Y/N saw what had happened and ran to Harry.

{Y/N's POV}

All of a sudden, Voldemort and my head started to burn. My breathing shortened and my vision became blurry. Neville had done it. He killed Nagini.

"Why do you fight this?" Voldemort asked, walking to me.

"Because if I don't then no one else will!" I shouted. "And no one else knows you better than I know you."

"You don't know me at all," Voldemort said.

"I know that Tom loves me!" I shouted. "I know he's still in there, somewhere."

"You're wrong!" he shouted hesitantly.

Harry opened his eyes and got up beside me. Neville ran over to us and stood beside me, with the sword in his hand.

"You sure about that?" I asked, looking straight into Tom's eyes. "Do it, Neville."

"I'm sorry, I can't," Neville said. "I can't do this. You're innocent."

"No one is innocent," I said and swiftly took the sword from him.

"Y/N? What are you doing?!" Harry shouted, but before he could stop me, I pulled the blade through my stomach.

The pain was unbearable. I screamed in pain and it echoed through all of Hogwarts.

Tom watched me in horror.

"Y/N!" he shouted.

My surroundings became blurry and I fell on my knees. Neville shook my shoulders, trying to keep me conscious. It didn't work. Then, everything went black.

---

OOP. I didn't think my book was going to get this dark. Sorry, y'all. <3 Check out my YouTube~ Link is under my bio.

P.S. It's the ✨WEASLEY TWIN'S✨ birthday today so stay active on my YT for a new video~

Sincerely, tomriddleisswag

🤎⌛️☕️

4/1/21