Prologue

"I am offering you a chance to live anew. Are you willing to live again?" A shimmering golden light in front of the youth spoke in a gentle voice. The baffled youth stared at the dazzling light gaping as she thought on how she is currently in a bizarre situation. But processing what it just said, the youth became anxious.

"Wait live anew? Live again? Are you telling me that I died?" The youth asked anxiously waiting for the dazzling light to give her an answer. She hoped that all of this was a dream, just all a bad dream.

"Indeed, you heard it right. Your body has passed away. You bravely saved a child who was about to get hit by a truck."

A flash of dreadful memory occurs on the youth. She recalls what happened at that time. The kid was running to the road picking up the ball when suddenly a truck was speeding up. She pushed the child and got hit instead.

"Well at least the child survived right? At least I didn't die in vain." The youth proudly smiled at herself. But she's curious why she was brought here. Does all dead people get here and get a chance to live again?

"Yes, the child survived. And actually...You're all over the news." The dazzling light spoke in a stiff tone. "Well, isn't it normal to be in the news?" The youth was curious why the tone of the light suddenly became stiff when it mentions she was all over the news.

"The thing is after you died, I took your body. In the eyes of many people, your body disappeared..."

The youth silently thought about what the light has just said. So, this isn't where all dead people go. "Why am I here? Why did you take my body?" She asked suspicious about the light.

"Don't worry, I have no bad intention. Let me introduce myself, I'm a 'System' that search for a right Host." The light started. "And I've chosen you as my Host. Let me start again, are you willing to live a new life? Will you accept being my Host?"

The youth was astonished by what the light has said. She couldn't believe what she has just heard. Isn't this scene kind of the same from isekai stuff she read before? 

"Wait... But why did you choose me?" The bewildered youth asked of why her of all people? It's not like she's complaining she just wanted to know the reason.

"A lot of Systems seek for a suitable Host, and I am one of them. I decided to find a host in your world." The light started explaining." As I travel around your world. I came across you and witness you helping your kinds. I noticed that you barely know those humans you were helping. As the time goes by, I started on observing you more and more that I got captivated by your kind soul. You are the one I'm seeking, that's why I am hoping that you will accept my offer and become my Host." The light carefully explained as it hopes that the youth will accept the offer since it already started repairing her body.

"If you accept of becoming my Host, you will get the benefits what most people is desiring to have. Like going to another Universe." The light pauses a bit then continues "Your favorite Show 'JoJo's Bizarre Adventure' is one of those universes I'm talking about." The youth stared at the light bewildered at the information of another Universe existing. She thought back then that another Universe is just a hoax and it's only a fiction. "Every story that you humans create became real, creating a new world." 

"Alright I'll accept being your Host." The youth said determined to grasp this chance. Then, a radiant light of gold appears in front of the youth materializing a paper and a pen.

"Inscribe your name on it." said the light. The teen holds the feather pen and proceeds on writing her name on the paper.

 The teen holds the feather pen and proceeds on writing her name on the paper

After the teen wrote her name on the paper. The paper disappeared along with the feather pen. The light shines more brightly making the teen cover her eyes from the blinding bright light.