The assistant find it funny inside but maintain his professional poker face and turned the television on into the show then bowed before leaving.

Jerome's expressionless face leaned on the bed as he knead his aching head. He waited to see the youth again and noticed that everytime he saw him, the pain would fade.

He frowned and was about to turn the television off when suddenly the youth smiled and his hand reaching towards the remote stopped then silently retreated to lay on his side.

He silently watched the youth and sat up. His left leg was the payment for winning the inheritance of his father. It was done by his supposed legitimate siblings. Though he doesn't mind it before, but now whenever he sees the youth, he felt like...

Jerome's adam apple slightly trembled, a ball of something bitter got stuck on his throat, making him almost unable to breathe. It was different from the pain he experience everyday, it was frustration and helplessness that he had long forgotten.

With an indifferent face, he reached for his prosthetics and wore it then he stood up to walked towards the television, seeing the enlarged beautiful face if the youth, his lifeless eyes slightly lit up and dimmed again.

He turned off the television and the youth disappeared, the room was immediately covered in darkness.

Jerome silently stood there for a while and turned back to the bed. He sat and glanced at his phone. He pursed his lips in annoyance and took it.

He registered an account and the live broadcast of the show appeared again. Seeing the comments, his fingers stilled for a moment and started typing furiously, trying to gain attention from the youth.

Though he knew, he won't see it...he didn't stop typing.

Back to the plane, the contestants was crestfallen at what they just learned: How to Sky Dive Safely...

" Okay! Fall in line! " The Host said then opened the door of the plane, " We are ten thousand meters from the ground, good luck! "

" Then Jump! " He shouted then one by one the contestants jumped. They all have an individual camera following them with a speaker

" Don't worry, we also have staff from the island to make sure your safety! " The Host shouted.

[ Check your wallet: Wow! Sky jump! ]

[ Whoawhoa: Cool! ]

[ Givehimtome: Where's my baby? ]

Kayl was falling from the sky and feeling of the wind surrounds him. He remembered that his spot is in the forest in the west side of the island, he maneuvers and safely landed after a while.

He looked up and found the plane was gone.

He looked around as he removed the parashoot and gathered them then fold them into a bag.

He carried it on his back and walked towards the biggest tree he found near. He put it down and decided to build a camp as he looked at the setting sun.

[ Ding Dong! First Mission! Build a camp! As an idol, you have to have the capability to shine on your own and be independent to support yourself! ]

He blinked at the floating camera that suddenly talked or rather the speaker.It seems that it's broadcasting live, it must be the reason why this show is so popular.

Still...

Is that what an idol supposed to be...?

Kayl looked at the camera complicatedly, he didn't know that..