"Did you see them there? What are they doing?"

"Geez, that's Min Dongsun right?"

I can't help but stop my steps It feels like I know those four girls... oh! I remember they were the girls who gossiped about Dongsun and Haneul-ssi at the announcement of the fashion show contest last month. These are the ones sitting in the row in front of us. And who are they talking about now? Dongsun again? Why are they crowding there?

"They look good, huh. I agree with you, I think I will become a fan of the Dongneul couple."

"You're not their first fan huh, I supported them first."

"But I first gave them the name of the pair: Dongneul."

I don't know what makes me more angry, their conversation or what I saw in the room not far from where I was standing. Through the window, I could see, unmistakably Dongsun, even though I only saw him from behind, and I could clearly see the face of Haneul-ssi. They looked happy, even though I couldn't see Dongsun's face, but I saw Haneul laughing, in my head I can hear the sound of Dongsun's laughter. What are they doing in that room together? I don't even know what room it is.

"DO YOU SEE THAT? THEY'RE HOLDING HANDS!"

My heart hurts when I see Dongsun holding Haneul's hand: I can see it clearly. You're lying, Dongsun. You said you would try not to hurt me. But what is happening now? What are you covering from me? I still remember skipping dinner, I didn't meet Choeun and I even pretended to sleep early that night, even though I couldn't sleep until very late. Dongsun, you really let me down.

***

MIN DONGHYUN'S POV

I finally finished recording today's content. Luckily today the basketball court gets empty quickly, so I can use it to record my game and teach some tricks in my video too. I just need to go home and edit it so I can post it tomorrow. I removed my cellphone from the tripod and lay down on the long bench on the edge of the field. I'm tired, let me rest for a bit. This position is also very comfortable for me. I tapped my cellphone and replied to several messages from our Kakao Talk group. This group is still crowded. It's actually quite funny how our group managed to survive from the first grade of high school until now. Indeed, many of our classmates were separated when we moved up to second grade, but our familiarity did not diminish one bit. The crowded ones are still Youngkyong and Chinye.

Donghyun-ah!

Suddenly a private message from Chinye came in and I just replied it while I was still holding my cellphone.

What is wrong?

Have you read this yet?

Chinye sent me a link that leads me to the Instagram app. There was a post from an unknown account that appeared from that link.

BOYCOTT MILLION STARS!

Two days ago we visited the famous Million Stars café. I visited it with two of my friends. We ordered three different drinks and three different cakes. At first everything was fine, but the cakes they were selling were cakes that were no longer edible. Even though they are a famous café, but how can they sell cakes like that? It is true that the owner apologized and paid our bill. At first I didn't want to think about this problem anymore either. It was true that my stomach felt bad since that incident, but I didn't really think about it. But my stomach got really sore this morning and now both my friends and I are hospitalized! This time I really can't stay still. I am very disappointed with this café. I'm gonna hold them responsible and shut down that crappy cafe!

I immediately sat down. The post was responded to by more than 100 replies, this is no ordinary problem. What really happened? Choeun noona... I can't leave her alone at a time like this!

(English ver) You Are (Not) My Destiny // 넌 내 운명(안)입니다जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें