㋡𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Começar do início

or rather, the one person you wouldn't want to tell.

is it that obvious?

I'm acting normally though?

how did I act while he still kept in contact with me?

you averted your gaze as you stood and grabbed the sides of your desk since you saw a group beckoning for you to join with them.

"I'm really okay Sakamoto-sensei. sorry for worrying you" you said offering another soft smile before you moved to the group of four.

I've never been good at lying. strangely, it feels easier than before.

being near bokuto made you a great actor.

as soon as you joined the group, they informed you of the instructions that Mr. Sakomoto gave since they understood the pains of zoning out when it mattered most.

"Ah y/n you're good with sketches, right? you can be in charge of the design and we'll take care of the rest!" one of the guys, you didn't try remembering his name, said as the passed off a paper to you then one to the other three members.

isn't the design what we're mainly getting graded for?

I'm getting used again...

"I'll do my best," you said despite catching on and for the hopes of all your grades, you silently prayed that you wouldn't zone out the whole class before you were able to put a line on the paper.

as you began to sketch the idea they had in mind, you painfully listened to two of the members recall the events of the two practice matches you missed

somehow, it made you feel guilty.

knowing you promised that you'd always watch him yet you hadn't visited the court since the confrontation.

did he notice?

"ahh, the last spike in the final set bokuto-senpai did was amazing. I get goosebumps just thinking of it" one of the girls sad and your heart stalled at the sound of his name.

even the pencil lead snapped under your hand and you apologized quietly before pumping out another piece.

"yeh, he was especially fiery Friday! I wonder what happened"

oh...

"the match felt like a championship match! He didn't even allow the other team to score once" the other girl said earning an exasperated sigh from the boy that talked to you earlier.

"aren't you girls giving the ace too much credit? they're others on the team you know? They're even some first years" he said sounding slightly jealous from how they continuously spoke of the captain in high regards.

"We know that but...it's just different"

it is. you silently agreed to the girl speaking.

akaashi was right. there's no class in fukurodani that doesn't have a member of bokuto's harem.

"bokuto is a full pack deal don't you think? he's very handsome and built. he's always happy and grinning too so being around him wouldn't be depressing. I wonder what's his star sign. And he has a very nice way with words. just a look from his eyes could make your knees weak too." the other girl said then groaned when the boy clicked his tongue as if to call bullshit.

"you wouldn't understand. Only gals would understand his charisma. Right y/n?"

unbeknownst to you that she was looking for affirmation from you, you silently thought of her words as you zoned out.