Chapter Twenty One

I cling to Amir, sit atop him, palm his broad shoulders and let him gradually sink into me. Our foreheads press -one against the other- a low gasp escaping from past my lips. His calloused palms hold my hips firmly with him guiding my movements smoothly. I gyrate my hips, throw my head back in shear ecstasy, take in one large gulp of air as my eyes fall shut.

I guide myself up and down his shaft working to meet his thrusts as he kisses his way down my neck and shoulder to the valley of my breasts. Taking the pebble of my left breast between his lips, he begins to flick and lick, to tease with his blessed tongue.

My back arches involuntarily, curves deeper as his palm glides against my skin. He takes my right nipple between his thumb and index finger -pulling gently on it. A low groan tumbles down his tongue with my hips rotating, lifting and grinding against his stiffened rod. My fingers move to feel his luscious locks, to massage his scalp, to gently tug on them.

I moan out his name repeatedly like an ancient mantra, call out to him repetitively as he releases my left nipple and captures my right mound between his teeth with such fluidity. Gradually, painfully slowly, I feel myself approaching my peaks with his palms gliding down our bodies to my sensitive bundle of nerves.

He works to massage my womanhood, flicking, swirling, and toying until another moan sounds from past my lips and blends with his own grunts. Then, I feel it. The earth-shattering blissfulness, the euphoria that washes over all my senses. Pulling him to me, I embrace him firmly, rest my face to the crook of his neck, take in gulps of air whilst I try to quench my lungs.

He stills momentarily, holds me closer with his face burying into the hollow of my neck. His arms slither about the small of my back. Then, his hot seed shoots into me, filling my womb as he muffles his groans against the skin of my neck. We sit stationery -locked in each other's firm embrace- none willing to initiate conversation, just him threading fingers through my braided strands of hairs.

Drawing apart, he turns me to face away from him, leads me to grab onto the edges on my left and rights sides whilst on my knees as he slips into me once more from the back. He thrusts deeply, rhythmically, continuously. He palms my bossom, tenderly massages whilst he showers the blades of my shoulder with light kisses. My back arches, my breathes grow ragged, uneven as his palm snakes up to my neck and softly grips.

He thrusts, groans as I moan in unison with him in this song of erotism. He softly palms the front of my neck, pulls me towards him, my back pressing firmly into the hardness of his chest as his now elongated fangs graze my flesh and sink into the hollow of my neck. I gasp at the sweet painfulness, the ecstatic assault as his tongue works to swipe upon the two punctures. Then, he rests a small peck atop the now-healed skin.

"You belong to me, Yalifa. As I do you," he whispers so sensually into my ear, sends pleasant jolts tickling up and down the spine of my back.

His pace heightens, thrusts deepen, groans and moans blending so perfectly to give rise to an erotic masterpiece. I feel it fast approaching; my high. Once it finally descends upon me, I shatter in his embrace, loving and ravishing the feel of our skins pressed flush against each other.

Shortly after comes his strained euphonic groans whilst his hot seed spills into me for the second time this eve. Then, it strikes my mind so harshly. I let him fill me with his seed! I let him! His arms draw me to him by the waist as he begins to cleanse our bodies in the sweetly solace of silence.

"My prince, you...we..."
"I knew exactly what it is I was getting myself into, Yalifa. Calm yourself."
"Do you regret it, my prince?" I dare to question, I still myself like the waters of a mountain crater for the worst sort of response.
"When famished, you seek to sate
yourself, correct?"

"Yes, my prince," I respond, awaiting him to make sense of his parable.
"Once you eat and quench your hunger, do you regret the act of filling your stomach, perhaps?"
"No, Prince Amir."
"You have my answer. And from now henceforth, call me Amir."

I do not get the chance to grant him a suitable response. Instead, he turns me to him once he is done with our cleansing, hoists me thus forcing me to wrap my frame around his, walks us out of the waters and onto marble floors.

Resting me atop cool grounds upon my feet, I tread lightly to where all his royal garment rest, grab hold of a cotton wrapping, march back to where he stands and dry our bodies.
In another few minutes, he is dressed in one his cotton slacks, and I, in one of his light sleeping shirts.

"You look lovely dressed in my garment, Yalifa. Do me a favor. Massage my back before the morning hour."

I nod my head in submission as he pads over to his extensive bed and sprawls himself atop, groaning in delight. I follow in his footsteps quite literally, take hold of the coconut oil and climb atop the bed, upon him where I sit myself over his backside.

I smear, spread and rub the liquid fat upon his back, press softly from the back of his neck down his spine and further down the small of his back. My thumbs press into the blades of his shoulder, creating small circular motions over each then kneading his left and right sides.
"Just like that, Yalifa," he groans, his tone far too husky, relaxed.

I repeatedly squeeze, rub, palm with each seconds fleeting and converting into long minutes of comfortable quietness. With a deep sigh, I lean my head forward, peck my way down his spine and gently rest myself upon him, my arms slithered about his torso and legs immobile by his left and right sides.

"Are you at peace, Yalifa? Do you feel as though I compelled you tonight? Tell me,"

Smiling a secretive smile, I respond with eyes gently shut, with mind perfectly still. I have not felt such tranquility in the presence of another in such a long while.

"Amir, you did not take. I surrendered myself willingly to you..."

'Lover, hunter, friend, and enemy, you will always be every one of this, my prince...'

Hey guys. Please don't forget to vote as well as comment your thoughts on the chapter ❤️❤️