"Why did you get mad?"

"I couldn't help it. It was just...I couldn't —He was not listening to me at all..."

"So you decided to get mad at him instead? How stupid can you get Taehyung?" The latter knew Jimin had every right to scold him yet he felt a slight bit hurt at how everyone was expecting him to make everything right and nobody was questioning Jungkook's actions.

"Jimin, I know I messed up but I swear I didn't mean to—"

Taehyung's rant was interrupted when Jimin's phone ringed and he had to take the call, saying it was from someone important.

Yoongi.

Why was Yoongi of all people calling him now? They barely had anything to talk about–or that is what Taehyung thought–so it was not a casual phone call.

"Hello?" Jimin answered the call whilst looking at Taehyung.

"What?...H-how?"

Taehyung witnessed how his demeanor came falling down. How his breathing became irregular. His furrowed brows and gasps told him it was something bad. Something really bad.

In a second, Jimin was running out of the ice rink, before Taehyung could even process anything, Jimin was out of the place leaving him hanging despite Taehyung and Saejung calling him several times.

Just what in the world did Yoongi tell him?

The duo followed Jimin out of the small place full of people. Jimin had been really fast because Saejung and Taehyung couldn't spot him inside.

A lot of help from Saejung helped Taehyung reach outside.

Taehyung gasped at the sight.

Jimin was in a frenzy. He ran from one officer to the other while spitting some profanities at them.

The main road was a mess. Several cars were stopped at the police's command. The thing that made Taehyung's insides quiver was the puddles of blood on the road.

He exchanged a glance with Jimin who was on the verge of tears.

The duo didn't know what to do. Whether stop Jimin and ask him what was going on? Or just leave him running around like a mad dog.

"Jimin!" Taehyung shouted when he saw Jimin fall on the ground in pure despair.

He tried going near him. Crossing the yellow tape around the area which read 'caution! Crime scene' carefully trying not to alarm the police who were interrogating the locals.

Jimin saw him coming over and he started to cry silently, Taehyung had never seen Jimin so desperate and helpless. He was always the vivacious, cheerful one of the group. It must have been something really bad.

"T-taehyung! ..Jungkook..he...h-he had an accident."

"What!?"

5 years ago:

"Tae! Let me walk you home" Bogum offered. He had been friends with since diaper days but a certain event had tore them apart, Bogum had moved to Seoul when Taehyung was still in Daegu.

Now that Taehyung, too, moved to Seoul, they were bound to meet again.

"It's fine Bogum.  You don't have to. I don't wanna burden you."

"You can never do that Tae! Besides I also live around there. We can both go together."

"Oh really? Let's go then." He announced, knowing Bogum wasn't the one to back down and arguing with him was pointless.