"I told you I'm trying to be a friend, that's all.", he did not even apologize for what he did. "Come, I'll send you to work.", he tried to take my hand but I avoided him. "Chaeyoung.."

"Stop caring about me. I still can manage by myself, Jungkook.", I cut him off as I looked at the road to see if there is any taxi coming our way.

I could hear Jungkook snorted at me in disappointment. He knew I am hard-headed and he should not try to talk with me.

"I care about you because you're my best friend's wife, Chaeyoung. I care about you here because I could not care about Jimin hyung who I know is hurting in Seoul without you. I care about you because you are carrying someone precious to you and him. I'm sure if Jimin hyung knows about it, he will be thrilled. You have no idea how I wanted to tell him about seeing you here, tell him he's going to be a father but I know I've made a promise to you. And I'm not a dishonest person, Chaeyoung. I'm doing this for him. Remember you said that I sound like his lover before? I just love him like he's my own big brother. Can't I help my brother even without his knowledge?", I was speechless with his whole speech.

"Can you let me send you to work? I know my car is just an old junk but I'm sure it's not that bad for my nephew.", I laughed at his words.

🥀🥀🥀

Park Jimin's POV

I looked at the luggage and duffel bag in Seulgi's hands. She was taking a lot with her. Did she emptied her things in the room?

"Whoa, Seul...I thought we're just going to visit your dad.", I said as I picked up my car key from the key hanger.

"Jimin, I...am the only one going there. You don't have to.", my hand froze when she said that to me. "You...are going to take Chaeyoung home.", she smiled as she continued.

"What..."

"Jimin, I know you love Chaeyoung and you did great with helping me to get better. That's why today I am going to go and live where I should have been living at. During therapy on last Friday, I've talked with Irene. We've talked about accepting the fate and learning to move on. That's why the therapy took longer than usual. I learned to accept...that you're not for me, I learned to accept that I made a mistake and learned to not repeat it again, I learned to move on from the bad memories with Taeyong. You don't have to worry about me. I will be fine. You said I smile more these days but Jimin...I realized that you lose your smile.", Seulgi seemed to have been waiting to express all these to me that I could only listen quietly to her.

"Now is time for you to bring her back here. She...should be here by your side.", she added before she looked at her phone. "My taxi is here. I'm going, Jimin.", she told me as I watched her opening the front door beside me.

"Seulgi, wait.", I said. "I..."

"Don't say it, Jimin. I'm still going no matter what you say. Thank you for everything, my friend.", she gave me her warm smile as she walked out to the taxi waiting for her.

🥀🥀🥀

I still cannot believe what Seulgi did this morning. Even though I already got into Busan area, my eyes still had tears falling since four hours ago. Now that I am here in Busan, I just need to find the hospital she worked at.