11

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I was about to go downstairs to cook for dinner when I heard someone's voice at the living room. I wondered who would be screaming at the top of his lungs before I remembered Jimin's friend. Jungkook.

I went closer to the living room and saw him repeating the same words before he coughed at one time. I approached him and took the water bottle on the coffee table before shoving it to his face. I might have scared him for appearing suddenly in front of him but I just wanted to help.

"Are you okay?", I asked as he took the bottle but he only took a little sip from it.

He nodded and gave an okay sign with his hand.

"I was just practicing my high note. Did I disturb you? Was I too loud?", he asked as he looked around probably thinking how far his scream can be heard from.

"No, I just...happened to hear you and I thought you're sick. Sorry, it's in my system to assume people get sick easily.", I said to him while taking a step back from standing too close in front of the sofa he was sitting on.

He nodded again and this time, he added a smile.

"You're a doctor, right?", he asked me.

"A third year resident to be exact.", I admitted specifically to him.

"Ah...can I call you doctor then? Or not yet?", he asked when I was going to excuse myself from there.

I nodded slowly before answering, "My patients call me that way but I'm not yet an official doctor unless I finish my residency this year."

Jungkook looked at me as if he understood before he speaks, "I'll just call you Dr Park from now on. It's too long to call you Resident Park."

He smiled as I giggled at his attempt to sound funny with me. Honestly, I got that a lot even from my first year of residency.

"Um, I need to go to the kitchen. You can continue practicing your...high note. I won't disturb you, Jungkook-ssi.", I excused myself as I thought of what he does for life that he needs to practice...doing a perfect high note.

"Oh, are you going to cook? For dinner?", he stopped my movement and I nodded to him. "Do you need help? I can help you if you want.", he said as he stood up from the sofa.

I shook my head and crossed my hands.

"I wanted to help to repay you for letting me stay here.", he added.

"No, it's okay, Jungkook-ssi. I don't need help. It's not that hard to cook for three.", I told him before he sighed in defeat.

"Oh, anyway..where's Jimin hyung? I haven't seen him since after he showed the whole house to me.", he asked as he looked at the lonely staircase.

I looked at the same direction before my eyes took a glance at the room located in the middle between my room and his room. I remembered I scolded Jimin when he came into my room and I was only in a towel walking out of the bathroom. I chased him away from my room and I have not seen him for two hours now. I think he hid in the middle room which has become his office after I asked him to change his workplace from the living room to that room.

"He's got something to do upstairs. Don't mind him. He'll come down when he feels hungry.", I said to Jungkook before I really excused myself to the kitchen.

🥀🥀🥀

Park Jimin's POV

The movie finally ended with the two lead roles kissing and smiling to each other and then, the screen showed the title of the movie.