36

Park Jimin's POV

I easily woke up when I heard Chaeyoung's alarm went off from her phone. I looked at her in my arms still sleeping so I carefully stretched my hand and took her phone to dismiss the alarm. She squirmed beside me without opening her eyes giving me no sign of waking up yet.

"Shh...just stay sleeping. You need it.", I whispered to her right ear before she turned her body making me faced her bare back.

I kept my eyes on her as I wear my shirt that I found lying on the floor beside the bed. Then, I took her pants and shirt to put them on her side but she turned back to face me with her eyes slowly opening.

"Good morning, Jiminie..", her voice sounded tired but she still could show me a smile on her face.

"Morning, my beautiful wife.", she put her hand on her face covering her blushing cheeks. "You look tired. You should sleep some more.", I told her but she disagreed with it.

"I should have a shower. You too.", she said as she took her shirt from my hand.

Then, she pulled the blanket above her head and wore her shirt under it. I chuckled at her action which she responded with questioning me what was funny to me. I told her that her act of hiding under the blanket was the reason and she pulled down the blanket with a glare given to me.

"What? Isn't it funny? I've seen you..."

"Shut your mouth and give me my pants.", Chaeyoung cut me off as she pulled her pants from my hand.

I kept giggling as I watched her struggling to wear her pants under the blanket. She pulled a long face at me but I just found it cute that she got shy with me after what we did last night. I wondered where was the wild Chaeyoung gone to this morning...

"Please make the bed. I'm going to shower first.", she said as she stood up.

I looked at her and saw that she was touching her lower abdomen as if it was hurting when she took her towel.

"Chae, you okay?", I got concerned in case I was too rough with her last night.

"Yeah..", she replied but I was not convinced with it.

I walked quickly over her and blocked the bathroom door to check on her.

"Jimin, I'm okay.", she said as she touched my arm trying to convince me. "It's just...it's my first time, okay? It's normal to feel a bit hurt, don't worry about me, Jimin.", she tapped my arm before pulling me to the side.

"If there's anything, shout my name. I'll be out here waiting until you're done.", I replied as she nodded to me and closed the door after she got inside.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

As I got inside the bathroom, I sat down on the water closet and screamed inaudibly thinking of what I had done with Jimin last night. A kiss that was supposed to be done so that I would get back my embarrassing handwritten papers...turned out to be too dangerous that it started a make out session on the sofa for us.

I forgot how we ended up lying in bed but I knew how wild I was when his fingers trailed my skin. I never felt that way before and I extremely cannot believe myself for letting him touch me last night. How am I going to act like nothing happened now? I cannot stop thinking how wild I was and now I am shy like this to even look at him.

"Chae, is everything alright in there?", Jimin's voice from the other side of the door startled me.

"Yeah, I'm alright.", I lied. My heart is not alright at all.

"I didn't hear anything, I'm getting worried actually.", he replied as I stood up and went to look at myself in the mirror.

I opened the cover of the toiletries compartment and took my toothbrush out. I purposely made some sounds like closing the cover loudly and turning on the water tap. I spoke to him while I started to brush my teeth.

"I was checking my face just now, Jimin. There's nothing to worry in here.", I told him.

"Oh..okay, then.", he replied.

"Have you make the bed, Jimin?", I asked him.

"Oh, yeah. I'm doing it now.", I heard his voice sounded further from me. "Anything else I can do for you, Rosie?", he asked me.

I turned off the water tap and answered him, "Nothing. Just that."

"Okay. Anyway, are you sure you're going to be alright alone in there?", Jimin seemed too concerned about me that I cannot help from smiling with his repeating question.

"Yes, Jiminie. I can manage myself. I'm a doctor, remember?", I said with a grin as if I was talking face to face with him.

"Alright, then. I'm going downstairs and prepare breakfast for us. If you don't see me when you come out, find me in the kitchen, okay?", Jimin said to me.

🥀🥀🥀

We were eating our sandwiches at the living room when Jimin took out the wooden box from the drawer under the coffee table. He put it on my lap with a smile on his face. I took it and put it back on his lap.

"You don't want it?", he asked me.

I shook my head at him, "You can keep it but...don't show it to anyone."

"Don't show it to anyone?", he repeated my words.

I nodded at him and repeated the same thing again firmly.

"Not even...to our future baby?", I widened my eyes at his last word.

"What baby?", I purposely asked with a sharp look at his face.

"Oh, you know...the baby that will grow inside you because of last night..."

"Yah, I thought you'd be a little shy to talk about this. You're so...shameless.", I hit his arm for being too straightforward talking about this issue.

He laughed at me in response, "You asked so I just answer it."

I covered my blushing face from being seen and cursed myself for asking him something that made me remember last night.

"But seriously, Chae..I can't even tell our future child about your letters? Our child will surely going to ask how we knew each other, you know..", he asked again.

I looked into his eyes and smiled, "Only to our child."

He smiled and hugged me as we watched the morning news together. "Do you think we'll have a baby soon?", he suddenly asked.

I giggled hearing it. "Aren't you sounded like in a rush about it?", I asked him before I told him not to misunderstand me asking. "I like babies but doesn't it sound too soon to talk about this thing?", I added.

Jimin looked at me with a surprised face, "You should have told me to use protection if this thing is too soon to you."

I shook my head and replied, "I don't mean it that way. Jimin, I love you, okay? We can have a baby soon but I hope we're ready when the time comes."

Jimin held my hand and squeezed it softly, "I love you too."

🥀🥀🥀

As usual before I leave you guys, keep this reminder for yourself 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

Stay safe
Stay home (unless you have to go somewhere and can't avoid it)
Wear face mask
Sanitize when necessary
Take care of yourself