He just nodded and took my by the wrist but still held me gently, guiding me inside the house. As soon as we went in a modern house welcomed me.

I took of my hands out from his palms and ran towards the door, peaking in and out. "This is sorcery," I gasps as I became more alert.

"Please young master, dont make this hard for the both of us, you badly need rest." he pleaded.

"I will not come inside unless you tell me what's your name," I crossed my arms and grumpily looked at him.

The guy took a deep breath before looking at me, "I am the Waybooklet that was given to you. I have been given the powers to help you find the deepest desire of your heart and I shall remain nameless until you give me a name," the man introduced and took off his shirt. Now thats a hot guy.

He turned around me and showed me the symbol that is also shown in the booklet that was given to me. That is enough proof. I nodded and entered the whole house leaving him who was doing his best to put his shirt back.

I went on the second floor and opened the only bedroom there. Masters bedroom. I smiled in response. I sat on the bed and hugged my knees as I watch the man earlier come rushing towards me with a first aid kit in his arms.

I silently watched him as he does his thing while also admiring his features. He is like the most perfect human being that I've ever seen in my whole entire life. He has muscular toned body, perfect jaw, blue eyes and white hair. He kind of reminds me on how I imagine my Draco Malfoy.

"Young Master why did you go out?" the man asked as he soaks a damp cloth wet before wiping of my hands and feet that were full of blood.

I just looked at him and remained silent. It's not like it is normal seeing medieval looking and dressed people coming from a battle all covered in blood and wounds.

As if understanding me the man just nod and helped my lie down the bed.

"Sleep tight young master, tomorrow I'll be explaining and answering everything you ask."

I was still in shock but managed to sleep.

I hope I'll wake up from this dream after this.

________________________________________

I groaned as I feel my body aching, urgh what's happening?

"Young Master, are you feeling better?" the guy asked me as he comes and sat on my side placing down the tray of food of the side table to check my forehead.

"There, there looks like you cooled down. I made you soup, do you want me to feed you?" he asked as he helps me sit down.

I just nodded in response while I did my best to remember what had happened yesterday. Right, I'm in a medieval area, a lot of bloody men, and this perfect guy who appears to be the human version of the booklet Mrs. Witts gave me.

"I am the Waybooklet that was given to you. I have been given the powers to help you find the deepest desire of your heart and I shall remain nameless until you give me a name,"

Huh, is that so?

"Eherm, waybook," I called his attention, he just finished blowing the spoon full of soup ready to feed me. He looked up at me with a questioning look.

"So I am supposed to give you a name?" I asked slowly, the man just stared at me before making me eat the soup.

"Yes young master, why have you thought of a name already?" he asked as he take another spoon full of soup and blew it to cool it down.