lesson 1. butterflies

-hii :)

You threw your phone on the bed after seeing Jungkook's text, is he being serious right now? He's probably just mocking me. Or...he actually might be serious, I doubt it. Our school's playboy suddenly wants to learn how to love, what an idiot.

You couldn't sleep well last night, considering how many texts you got from that one tweet. But most of all Jungkook's message lingered on your mind for hours, what if he was serious and wanted you to teach him, what then? Why am I so worked up about this anyway?

-

"Y/N-"

"Huh? Yeah, what?" You spoke rapidly as you shut your locker close, you smiled turning to face Taehyung who was laughing a bit at your sudden reaction. He pushed a hair strand that above your eyebrow, your cheeks flushed a bit as you put too much thought into the his sweet, little gesture.

"Are you okay?" He laughed asking.

"Didn't sleep much last night, what's up?"

"I have to babysit my sister tonight and she said if you wanted to come over tonight." He lied, he was using that as an excuse to get you alone because he's been wanting to confess to you for the longest. Both of you have been crushing on each other for a while and are clueless that you both feel the same for each other.

"I'd love to, have you seen Lora by the way?"

"Yeah she went to go cry in the girls bathroom right now, she's still not over that Jungkook guy."

Again with Jungkook.

"Loraaa," you whined as you went to crouch down in front of her, she was sitting on top of the lid of the toilet seat.

"I can't help it, I love him, I want him back."

"You love him for what? For breaking your heart? Trust me you don't want that kind of love Jungkook gave you, it'll just shatter you even more." You got a little closer to her and hugged her.

"You know you're so lucky," Lora spoke through her muffled crying, you broke the hug and looked at her confused.

"How so?"

"You don't like Jungkook so you won't have to worry about being heartbroken by him."

You stayed quiet and let Lora's feelings flush out of her, the way she spoke about Jungkook made you realize she was truly head over heels for him. Yesterday she seemed okay, but Jungkook must've treated her like an angel making it hard for her to move on.

You tried to tell her some cheesy jokes to cheer her up, it worked for a couple minutes because her heart was too attached to Jungkook. However, you stayed there by her side until she calmed down, you were going to try your best to bring up her spirit and make her forget about Jungkook.

You were grabbing your math textbooks and getting ready to go to the library for study hall, when you shut your locker Jungkook appeared at the same spot as yesterday. This time he did startle you though. "You need to stop doing that."

"I texted you last night and you never responded." He spoke while directly looking you in the eyes with his cheeky smile, trying to provoke you.

"That's because I didn't and still don't want to," you gave him a fake smile before turning around to head towards the library. Jungkook rolled his eyes and stood in front of you, almost making you crash against his chest. You let out an annoyed huff as you looked at him, why is he suddenly bothering me?