"I'm taking Monday" Gianni added.

"No, I'm staying with her on Monday" Diego decided.

"I said Monday first"

"I was born first"

"I hate you"

"Aw is my little brother going to cry"

"Shut up Diego"

"What did you j-"

"I will be taking Tuesday" Alessio forced himself to say it before his stupid brothers' bickering will give him a serious headache.

"She will be with me on Tuesday," Salvatore said

"Wednesday then"
________________________________
Day, before she started to attend a new school, has started by her second oldest brother threatening her.

"Don't you dare embarrass us at school little girl when we tell you to do something you do it when we tell you to stop doing something you stop is it simple enough?" Diego warned and

Maya felt like a spark of rebelliousness appears, why were they acting like they can tell her what to do? Unfortunately, she didn't feel comfortable enough with them to argue so she just said "yes, I understand"
________________________________
Maya was nervous about her first day at school to the point she couldn't keep anything in her stomach the day before.

She was always a quiet type, a type easy to pick on so she was worried she would become an easy target.

Other than that her brothers taking her to school was the first event that allowed her to leave the mansion and Maya felt like she was in paradise on earth it was sunny, there was an ocean, everything was pretty and new to her.

Diego and Alessio were busy talking about their issues and Maya was sitting on the back quietly.
______________________________

"Maya come here" Nicole yelled with excitement in her voice and Maya was so relieved to see a familiar face

"Hi," she said shyly as Nicole started introducing her to the group of her friends.

Among the friends of Nicole, there was a guy called Mike who was extremely nice to her. He offered to borrow Maya his notebooks so she can catch up with the topic of the studies of course when they were conversing on a corridor Maya's brothers had to appear. Maya could see the spark of irritation in Diego's eyes as soon as he showed up.

"What the fuck first day and you're already breaking the rules?"

Maya looked with fear at Diego who was already dragging her to her car but not before she caught Diego sending Mike a glance that said I will fuck you up this guy had some serious anger issues but why did have had to be her brother?

"First day and already in trouble little girl?" Gianni said with a good humor

"We can always beat him up to make sure no one else approaches her, set an example" Diego proposed

"What? No!" Maya yelled terrified by the idea. Who do they think they were? Above the law or something?

"Shush little girl your older brothers are speaking" Diego mocked

"You're just two years older than me besides we were just exchanging social media why do you have to overreact?"

That sparked an interest. Not the one I wanted though.

"What kind of social media," Simon asked

"Oh you know Twitter, Instagram, none of your business"

There it was again. The glance between Gianni and Simon. It looked like they have been talking to each other telepathically. Maya had no idea what was going on.

"What?" She asked with confusion.

"We will need to talk to Salvatore about your social media accounts"

"What? Why?"

"We're a private family. Salvatore would probably see you have a public account it's a safety risk"

"What? But he won't force me to delete anything, right? What sort of social media you have?"

"We are a different case we have been raised in the family. We know what to show and what to keep to ourselves. You don't"

"And now you're family's baby"

Simon rolled his eyes "don't mind him he's only mentioning it because now he can say he's not the youngest"

"So that why you said you're happy on the first day I showed up," Maya said not even trying to hide a judgment in her voice

"Yeah, so what?" Gianni said shamelessly "it's true being the youngest sucks so I am thankful for handing out the title to someone else"

"Great"

"Awesome"

"Aw you both will be always babies to me"

Mean Diego said so both Maya and Gianni felt obliged to yell "shut up" simultaneously

Simon started to laugh at this exchange and Alessio smiled under his nose.

Perhaps their little sister wasn't that bad.

_________

Hi guys! Are characters likable so far? Let me know what you think