Ch 20: Lost In The Song

Start from the beginning

Aika: "Really? I didn't know they played. But seriously? You must have played in front of the whole school."

Tokoyami: "Well yeah but everyone in our class did a big performance for the other students and staff. So it wasn't just us."

Aika: "Wow, that must've been really cool. How long has it been since you played guitar? You know, before the festival."

Tokoyami: "I'm not sure, I put down the axe when I was bested by the F-chord. But I guess the situation for the festival was getting serious since we were running out of time. So, I didn't really step forward right away, but even though it had been a while, when I started playing it felt like... I never stopped."

Aika: "Was everyone surprised when you started playing?"

Tokoyami: "Yes. I guess I should've told them all sooner." He said as he tightened his grip a bit.

Aika: "Well I'd like to hear you play sometime. If that's okay?" She asked tilting her head a little with a smile.

N: Tokoyami looked at her then he started to smile a little.

Tokoyami: "It'd be my pleasure." He said giving her a nod.

N: Aika smiled then she looked down at the guitar then back at Tokoyami.

Aika: "You mind?" She asked pointing at the guitar.

Tokoyami: "You know how to play?"

Aika: "Yeah.. I learned when I was a kid. I used to play and sing in front of my friends but I haven't played in years."

Tokoyami: "You can sing too?"

N: Aika's face turned red and she looked down.

Aika: "Y-Yes but I don't do it in front of people as much. So don't laugh."

Tokoyami: "You have my word."

N: Aika walked towards the bed and sat down beside Tokoyami. He turned to face her and she shifted a bit trying to get comfortable. She cleared her throat and closed her eyes then she started playing.

(I chose this song because it's one of my favs but it's the nightcore version of it so hope u all like it.)

Merrily We Fall Out Of Line,
Out Of Line
I'd Fall Anywhere With You I'm By Your Side
Swinging In The Rain Humming Melodies
We're Not Going Anywhere Until We Freeze

Tokoyami: 'Wow.'

I'm Not Afraid
Anymore
I'm Not Afraid
Forever Is A Long Time
But I Wouldn't Mind Spending It By Your Side

Tokoyami: 'She really can sing.'

Carefully We'll Place For Our Destiny
You Came And You Took This Heart, And Set It Free
Every Word You Write Or Sing Is So Warm To Me, So Warm To Me
I'm Torn,
I'm Torn To Be Right Where You Are
I'm Not Afraid
Anymore
I'm Not Afraid
Forever Is A Long Time
But I Wouldn't Mind Spending It By Your Side
Tell Me Everyday I Get To Wake Up To That Smile
I Wouldn't Mind It At All
You So Know Me
Pinch Me Gently
I Can Hardly Breath
Forever Is A Long, Long Time
But I Wouldn't Mind Spending It By Your Side
Tell Me Everyday I Get To Wake Up To That Smile
I Wouldn't Mind It At All